Questions

As we ride to the pharmacy I over heard Eddie talking to Stanley. 

"My moms friend in New York got it by touching a poll oh the subway. Amputated arms, legs, but how do you amputate a waist? HOW DO YOU AMPUTATE A WAIST?" He yells. I laugh. 

"Richie stay here." Bill mumbles. The rest of us go inside.

Eddie starts ripping stuff off the shelf. 

"This is all we got" Stanley holds up $3. 

"Are you kidding me." He wimps.

 Meanwhile a girl with ginger hair walks down the aisle. She stuffs something behind her back. The boys stare until she says something. 

"What's up with you?" She asks. 

"None of you business." Stanley replies. 

"There's a kid outside and he looks like someone killed him." Eddie looks at her. 

"We need s-s-supplies but we don't have enough money." Bill blushes. 

Beverly pushes by and goes up to Mr.Keene aka a creepy old man. She starts flirting with him. I couldn't hear what she was saying. Suddenly the box thing with the cigarettes fall. She looks back and we run. Eddie goes and pushed bill which caused me to fall. Bill helped me up and we leave and go back to the alley.

"Just suck the wound." Richie says to Eddie. 

"I need to focus right now." Eddie pushes Richie. 

"You need to focus?" Richie asks. 

"Yeah, can you get me something? Eddie asks.

 "You need something?" Richie says sarcastically. 

"Go get my bifocals. I hid 'em in my second Fanny pack." Eddie says. 

"Why do you have two Fanny packs?" Stanley wonders. 

"I need to focus right now and it's a long story. I don't want to get into it." Eddie answers.

 I turn to see bill stare at Beverly as they talk. I feel a rush of jealousy run to my stomach. He reaches into his pocket and grabs a crumpled up dollar. 

"U-um, t-thanks." He says. 

"Even Steven!" She replies. 

"Oh, god, he's bleeding. Oh, my god!" Stanley cries. 

"Ben from sosh?" She wonders. She walks over. 

"You have to suck the wound before you apply the the bandaid." Richie laughs. 

"This is 101. You don't know what your talking about." Eddie applies some doctor thing. 

"Are you okay. That looks like it hurts!" Beverly worries. 

" oh. No I just feel." Ben smiles. 

"Yeah right into Henry bowers." Richie adds. 

" s-shut up R-Richie." Bill sticks up. 

"Why it's the truth!" Richie comments. 

"You sure they got the right stuff to fix you up?" Beverly smirks. 

I felt like I had to do something but what? Ben smiles at Beverly. 

"You know, we'll take care of him. Uh, thanks again B-Beverly." Bill says. 

"Sure. Maybe I'll see you around!" Bev says. 

"We were thinking of going to the q-qu-quarry tomorrow if you want to come." Bill asks.