Kaylani Annalise Johnson's POV

Today is so much better than yesterday its been a year now since I broke my arm and my memory comes back I little pieces I am 18 in a few days and Adrien is already we are still students at school as we don't finish until September and it's current just began the new school year so it's September now but if you know what I mean, I hope you do.

I am marrying Adrien soon and I am so excited to marry my best-friend I love him so much. I am not sure I want a big wedding though but Adrien's family have a literal wedding of the century. Today I am going out with my grandparents to the best dress shop in Paris, I walk around my room trying to get ready I walk round the house trying to find my shoes as I'm wearing my wedding shoes to pick the dress so I can get used to them and make sure my shoes match my dress! I wait for Marinette and Alya at the park near my grandparents home and like normal Marinette if running after Alya as she was late like usual I walk over to them and they look at my shoes "sooo pretty" Alya says and I smile "Sooo you telling us where your getting married yet" Marinette asks and I sigh "at the dress shop" I say and we get in the car Gabriel sent for us and go straight to the dress shop and I am honesty so excited!!!

When we arrive we are greeted by a woman "Hello I am Ms. Quinn, I will be helping you find your dress here today, You must be Kaylani Johnson?" she says and I nod "yep nice to meet you, these are my bridesmaids Alya and Marinette we go look at some dresses and then sit down with Ms. Quinn, "so when and where are you getting married and tell me about your fiancé?" she asks "So I am marrying my best friend, his name is Adrien and we are getting married in 10 weeks aboard the Wonder of the Seas on the way through the Caribbean islands" I say and the girls look at me amazed and the woman nods "so what type of dress?" she asks and I think "something simple but not fitted!" I say and she nods and motions me to follow her while the girls wait. 

(here are all the dresses she tries on but I am not showing the chosen dress till the wedding)

Soon I chose the dress and I spin around in awe "you look amazing" Marinette says and I just smile "its perfect in every way, I hope he loves it like I do" I say and Alya looks at me "YOUR JUST DAYM GIRL" She says and we laugh and we purchase the ...

Soon I chose the dress and I spin around in awe "you look amazing" Marinette says and I just smile "its perfect in every way, I hope he loves it like I do" I say and Alya looks at me "YOUR JUST DAYM GIRL" She says and we laugh and we purchase the dress and it will be delivered a few days before we set of on the cruise ship which I am so excited for since I marry my best friend and become his Mrs Agreste! like oh my I am honestly so blessed even though I do feel bad as Marinette likes him...

When we are finished we go our separate ways and I go back to my grandparents house to sort our everything else, Marinette has sorted the cake I have my stylist and everything else sorted lastly I have somewhere to go..

I arrive at the prison I haven't told anyone where I am and I get lead to see my parents in the meeting room with officers around monitoring all the inmates "why are you here" mum scoffs and I sigh "I don't forgive you but I have something to say" I say and dad rolls his eyes "what" he says and I show my ring "I am getting married in a few weeks. and I hate to say but I wanted you to know and to have your blessing even though it doesn't matter" I say and mum looks at me "whatever marry him it doesn't effect us" she says and a security guard comes over with a baby and hands him to me "huh" I say and he looks at me "this is your brother your grandparents have agreed to raise him" he says and I look at my parents "Only child worth having a son" dad says and I look at him "what's his name" I ask and mum looks at me "Oscar he is 10 months he only stayed with us this long as he was breastfed" she says and I sigh "ok, I will take him to grandmother" I say and look at them "good you good for nothing" dad says and holds mums hand and I stand up with Oscar "I love you" I say and start to leave but I turn around to see mum crying and comes and hugs me "I am so sorry my baby, I love you.." she says and I look at her and nod then leave to go home. I arrive at my grandparents and grandmother smiles and takes him "Oscar is here at last his room is ready, why did you go get him?" she asks and I look at her "mum said she loves me... I went cause for some reason I wanted them to know I was getting married" I say and she smiles and takes Oscar to get some food.

I go and sit in my room and Adrien comes in and looks at me and then tackles me onto my bed "were getting married soon my love" he says excitedly and kisses me and I smile "I know blondie and I chose my dress so I am ready to go!" I say and he just smothers me in kisses "IM GONNA HAVE A WIFE" He yells and I cover his mouth and my brother starts crying and I get up and go get him "you woke him" I say shaking my head at Adrien then put my brother on the floor to crawl around and Adrien freezes and turns red "You were pregnant? but we have never" he starts and I cut him off "Adrien meet my little brother Oscar he is 10 months" I say and he sits down "phew, I mean obviously I am innocent" he says and I look at him "so am I" I say proudly.

After dinner my dear Adrien goes home and I finish sorting the menu for the wedding with my wedding planner on call so we can have everything as perfect as possible as that is what I want more than anything in the world is to have the best wedding day I could have and with my Adrien of all people!