Kaylani Annalise Johnson's POV
The star train to Paris was boring my grandmother fell asleep, but I'm just so anxious because I'm scared people won't like me...

We arrive at my new house and I see my grandmother talking with Wang Fu, "Kaylani!" he says and I bow since he is Chinese. "Good to have you with us your room is ready follow me, he says and holds my arm and takes me to my bedroom that they have prepared for me.

He draws a smile on his face and I nod and put a fake smile on and I see a wrapped box on my bed but I decide to go out before I open it as I want to go and get ice cream then sit near the water because I love dipping my feet in and listening to t...

He draws a smile on his face and I nod and put a fake smile on and I see a wrapped box on my bed but I decide to go out before I open it as I want to go and get ice cream then sit near the water because I love dipping my feet in and listening to the birds, I grab a book and I tell my grandmother where I am going, she gives me some money to get ice cream but to also stop at this bakery. I walk out the house and I go to this bakery.

I walk in and see this Chinese woman, "嗨,我可以得到一些马卡龙" (Hi, Can I get some macaroons) she smiles brightly and nods "你好,当然在这里,你去,这将是5英镑" she replies (Hello of course here you go that will be £5) I hand her the money and I bow before leaving, I start to leave and a teenage girl runs out with my book "Hai you left your book" she says and I smile "t-thank you heh" I say and she hands me it "I am Marinette you?" she says "Kaylani" I say and she nods "nice to meet you, I am assuming your going to the school round here" she says "I am my grandmothers husband Wang Fu said" I say and she smiles "ah your Marianne's granddaughter" she says and I nod "nice to meet you but I best be going" I say and she nods and I put the book in the bag with the macaroons and I bump into someone and they catch me "do you mind were doing a photoshoot" a man scolds me "its fine she's new" the person who caught me says and I look up to see a boy and he stares at me and I blush... "Hey I am Adrien" he says letting me go "Kaylani, I am sorry sir" I say and run of and get my ice cream I sit near the lake eating it and reading my book with my feet in the water, my shoes next to me and I hear that boy coming over with an ice cream "can I sit here?" he asks and I nod he takes his shoes of and I smile "so you new" he asks "yeah... I am from England" I say and he nods "I go there often" he says "you remind me of my old friend I met when I was in a foster home" I say and he looks at me "My mother and father fostered a girl names Lani but my father sent her home after my mum died" he says "Gabriel?" I ask and he looks at me "so you are Lani, what happened if I can ask" he says "I don't want to explain all I can tell you is that I live with my grandparents now and I am safe" I say and he smiles and looks at the time "I best go see you another time" he says and leaves I wave and I walk back to my grandparents and open that box.

 I am from England" I say and he nods "I go there often" he says "you remind me of my old friend I met when I was in a foster home" I say and he looks at me "My mother and father fostered a girl names Lani but my father sent her home after my mum ...

I look in the box and I see my grandmother come in and I hug her and she smiles at me "you are safe and loved now I am sorry about my daughter" she says and she hands me my bag and leaves, I change into my pajamas and I go out on the balcony and read. "you should cover up its cold" someone says and I look up "fuck me" I say jumping and seeing a black cat man jump down "shoo I know how to fight" I say and he laughs "hush I am Chat Noir, pleasure to meet you?" he asks "Kaylani but you can call me Lani" I say and bows and kisses my hand "may I cuddle with you to keep you warm" he asks and I look at him "you are a perv and I am going inside" I say getting up and he blocks me "aww I just got here" he says and I sigh "what do you want Cat Man" I say and he pouts "to meet the new diamond of Paris" he says and I go in my room and he follows "oooo so simple I love it" he says "mhm well I need to sleep I am afraid" I say getting in bed and he sits at the end "you look anxious" he says "I am, for some reason I trust you, my parents are in jail but I am scared they will find me if I go to sleep I just don't want to see myself in that house again" I say and he gets in bed next to me "I am staying here till you go to sleep so you know your safe" he says and I cuddle up to him and I fall asleep so easily.

I wake up in my bed and that cat man is gone, and I search up a picture of him on my laptop and set him as my back ground and my lock screen as Adrien Agreste.

I admire it and my grandfather Wang Fu comes in and he sees that I am awake and he smiles "come on get dressed for school" he says and leaves the room and I see a bag at the end of my bed and I put my school stuff in the bag. I grab some clothes and get dressed since apparently then have no school uniform.

I grab my phone and I grab some breakfast "have a good day" grandmother says hugging me and I leave just to see that Adrien Agreste outside and I turn red "Need a ride" he says and I nod and he opens the door and helps me into the car, I watch out...

I grab my phone and I grab some breakfast "have a good day" grandmother says hugging me and I leave just to see that Adrien Agreste outside and I turn red "Need a ride" he says and I nod and he opens the door and helps me into the car, I watch out the window and I notice someone in the front "Gabriel?" I say and he nods "you have grown" he says and I nod and look at Adrien "were here" Adrien says as the car stops and I smiles "nice to see you again Mr Agreste" I say and Adrien opens the door and holds his hand out for me to take and I take it and he helps me out and a girl comes over and pushes me down "Adrikins" she says and then looks at me "he's mine" she says and Marinette helps me up "Kaylani hi" she says and I look at Adrien "I need to take her to class Chloe sorry" he says and walks me and Marinette to our class room and everyone comes in and I sit at the back with this brunette girl. A teacher comes in and sees me "today we have a new student all the way from London if you may introduce yourself" she says and I stand up "Hello I am Kaylani Johnson but you can call me Lani, I hope we can all get along" I say and sit down and I get handed a book and I notice it as I have read it already, How to kill a mocking bird! I smile brightly and the Burnette looks at me "book nerd" she says and I look down and Adrien sees me and smiles, and I sigh and the bell rings and I stay sat down and read the book Adrien sits next to me "if people ask you dad babysat me nothing about foster" I say and he nods and plays with my hair "so soft" he says and Marinette notices "Adrien please stop" I say and my stomach rumbles but I don't like to eat lunch. "you want some macaroons Kaylani?" Marinette says coming up the steps "I am ok I don't like to eat lunch" I say and grab my water bottle "oh well Adrien" she asks "I would love one" he says and she turns red...

Soon school properly finishes and Adrien waits for me "you want to come over" he asks and I nod "sure why not" I say and we get in his car and drive to the mansion and it has not changed beside any trace of Emilie has gone... We go up stairs to his bedroom and I admire all his books and I lay on his bed "so comfy" I say and he pulls me up "do you still play" he says sitting at the piano and I look at him and I nod. I grab a microphone and set it up and he turns a speaker on quietly.

He films me I only notice when its to late, he father comes in and sees me "you haven't changed" he says and I get embarrassed and I get up and look at Adrien's laptop screen... "I best get home I um have homework" I say leaving and Adrien says wait but I don't I get in a taxi and go home, I walk into my bedroom and I look at everyone out the balcony with happy families and I just want one of my own like that some day.