Kaylani Annalise Johnson's POV

I stand on the balcony taking some pictures and suddenly they get photobombed by a mysterious cat "really Chat Noir" I say and go through my camera and look at them, "what I am a born model" he says and I look at him "A born model is Adrien Agreste, Chat" I say and he looks at me and bites his lip "can I come in" he says and we go in and he detranforms "Adrien." I say and look at him in shock "I trust you don't tell no one" he says and I nod I look at him in the eyes "can I do something" I ask and he smiles and nods and I kiss him and he stands there shocked "you feel the same?" He asks and grabs my waist "I love you so much" he continues "I love you too Adrien" I say and he hugs me and my door knocks and he hides and my door opens "Kaylani were going out for dinner left you some money on the side to order" my grandfather says and they leave and Adrien comes out feeling cheeky "we have the house to ourselves" he says with a grin "Adrien can we just watch a film no funny business" I say and he nods and I go grab the money and order some food while Adrien's puts a film on and I sit on my bed and he sits next to me and I smile at him, and half hour later I go downstairs and get the food and we eat out pizza "yum I never get to have junk food" he says and u laugh "I love it!" I say and we watch the film and I fall asleep cuddled up to him and when I wake up he's gone which doesn't surprise me as his dad is a bossy person I know as I grew up with them. I get out of bed and my grandmother comes in and smiles "you ok" she asks "yea I am just getting ready for school" I say and she hands me a bike lock "we got you a bike!" She says and I hug her "thank you" I say and go get dressed.

I go downstairs and grab a cereal bar and ride me new bike to school and I see Adrien pull up and he looks at me and smiles and then yawns "I got us coffee" he says and I lock the bike up and he hands me one, "I'd hate riding that in the rain" he ...

I go downstairs and grab a cereal bar and ride me new bike to school and I see Adrien pull up and he looks at me and smiles and then yawns "I got us coffee" he says and I lock the bike up and he hands me one, "I'd hate riding that in the rain" he says and I laugh.

"I love bike, now come on we have class Adrien" I say and he looks at me "wait come with me" he says and takes me to side of the school "Kaylani Annalise Johnson will you be my girlfriend" he asks me and I smile "yes Adrien Agreste I will" I say a...

"I love bike, now come on we have class Adrien" I say and he looks at me "wait come with me" he says and takes me to side of the school "Kaylani Annalise Johnson will you be my girlfriend" he asks me and I smile "yes Adrien Agreste I will" I say and he takes my hand and we walk into the school and I smile at him as we go to class and Chloe sees us "He's mine, Johnson how many times do I have to tell u this" she says "Sorry Chloe he's my boyfriend" I say and she gets angry and storms of and I laugh a bit and we go sit down in our seats and I reach to him "nooo he's to far" I say and he laughs "you can have me tonight" he says and Marinette's jaw drops.

Soon the lesson is over and I take notes and go to the library and Adrien goes of with Nino, I hide in my usual area and read a book and soon Marinette and Alya come over "you and Adrien dating" Alya asks me and I nod "yeah he asked me out this morning" I say and Marinette sighs "sorry did I do something wrong?" I ask and she shakes her head "it's nothing" she says "Marinette loves him" Alya says and they leave and I shake it of and I rent the book out and I go to the lockers and Lila comes over "how dare you" she says "Lila what's wrong?" I say "Marinette told me you and Adrien are dating! You knew I like him how could you" she says and punches me and smirks and then leaves and I go get my bike and rush home I put it away and I run in past my grandparents and slam my door shut. "I HATE YOU LILA ROSSI" I scream and an akuma comes in and into my braclet and I hear a voice "I will help you seek revenge if you get me Ladybug and Chat noirs miraculous" the voice says "I will get Ladybugs not Chat Noir's" I reply "deal" he says and I transform into a supervillan and my power is to make parents hate there children like mine hated me! I can also make people tell the truth I find Lila and Chat Noir appears and Ladybug soon follows "I may not like her but calm down" she says and I look at her "Ladybug hand me your miraculous and no one gets hurt" I yell and Chat hugs me "I dont want to hurt you let go" I say and the voice speaks to me "Do you know him" he says and I sigh "yes hawkmoth" I say and he talks "tell me" he says "No!" I say and try to fight him "GET OUT MY HEAD" I SCREAM and my braclet breaks and I return to normal and Ladybug deevalizes the butterfly. I realise we are on the Eifel tower and I stand on the edge "What are you doing" Ladybug asks and I turn around and fall back of the Eifil tower and Chat grabs me "don't save me please" I beg and he puts me on the ground "why didn't you want me to" he asks "I didn't want to be saved..." I say and run of into an alley and I freeze and pass out before being able to scream for help...