Chapter 1:Welcome!

CHAPTER ONEEE

Arleen POV:

BEEP BEEP BEEP 

I woke up to the sound of my alarm.  

"Fuck you." I muttered. I stood up and reached for my phone, it was 6:30.

"Hm, early" I made my bed and headed to the bathroom. When I was done taking a shower, I folded the towel around my body and headed outside to get my clothes.

"What to wear, what to wear. " I sang while staring at my closet. I decided to wear a dress. It was a beautiful white dress, tight from the top and loose from the bottom.

It hugged my curves perfectly, and the top made my boobs look a little smaller because I was INFACT a D cup.

The dress came to half my thighs. And I decided to wear neon pink vans. Lastly I applied some mascara that made my long eyelashes seem even longer and I let my blue hair fall down my shoulders.

I was ready. I walked out of my door room and skipped down the hall until I got to my first period class which was math.

"Woohoo the teacher hates me." I whispered to myself as I opened the door to see every one talking.

I walked to my desk. Passing my fingers my fingers through each desk on the way. When I sat down everybody turned back to see me.

"Good morning class" Mr. Howard spoke "BORING!" I shouted. 

"Mrs. Payne, please be respectful."  

I laughed aloud making everybody stare at me. Yes my last name is Payne don't freak out. Everybody freaks out when they find out especially directioners. Argh, it makes me sick.

____________________________________________________

Simons POV 

I looked through my computer as I emailed the hospital in which Liam was born.

Directioners were asking all sort of stuff and they wanted to know what hospital and what number of room he was born in.

Dear Wolverhampton hospital, I would love if you could send me all the information there is in existence under the last name of "Payne." Thank you for your concern -Simon Cowell.

I waited patiently for three days for the information. The guys were already done with their tour and ready for there vacation. Finally the information came. It came in a yellow package marked as " Payne." I was reading through a bunch of papers getting frustrated.

It stated how much he weighed, his height, and what room he was born in. Until I saw something that caught my eye, on the top of the sheet it said, "Arleen Payne."

My heart started pounding as I was reading the paper where it stated that she was born a year after Liam. The guys came in fighting with each other; Niall had pizza in his mouth. 

"NIALL STOP EATING THAT PIZZA!" Louis yelled.

"I am so going to bitch slap you." Niall spoke laughing.

"Hey uncle Simon." Liam smiled as he sat on the couch.

Liam's POV 

"Hey Uncle Simon." I sweetly said as all the boys sat on the couch.

He didn't respond. His eyes were stuck on a sheet of paper holding it firmly.  

"What's wrong?" Harry said nervously.

"Umm Liam," he finally spoke.

'Fuck, am I in trouble?' my mind said over and over. 

"What's up?" I finally asked.

"You say your the only child right?" He looked straight through my eyes waiting from a response.

"Yeah. Why?" I asked, he knew I was an only child why would he be asking that. I turned around to see all the guys eyes glued to us, with a curious expression.

"I emailed the hospital you were born in for all information that existed under your last name." He looked at me and then down on the paper

"Cool, what have you found?" I said more calmly."Oh nothing son. Only-" he stopped talking and pretend to take his sweat of his forehead.

"What's going on?" I asked.

"Liam this paper I'm holding is the Birth certificate of Arleen Payne. Birth parents are Karen and Geoff Payne. She was born one year after you." he spoke quietly.

I laughed, "They must have mixed it up. What are you trying to say?" I said my hand was already sweaty.

"I mean you're not an only child! You have a goddamn sister named Arleen!" He spoke firmly.

I lost my balance and fell on my butt. 

"WHAT?! No, no it can't be! My parents always told me they only had me!" I was interrupted by my mom walking in with a big smile on her face lighting up the whole room.

"Mrs. Payne thank you for coming." Simon said pointing at the chair.

__________________________ 

VOTE!

FAN!

FOLLOW!

COMMENT!

EDITOR: @unst4able.