Lost !

After last night !  I woke up, and i feel like I missing something, Something that's very valuable for me.I start to think about it, But could not know about it. Elena calls Me.

Elena : Adam Dinner is Ready !!!

I said Loudly : Comming !

I went into the washroom. Washed my Hands and my face and went downstairs.

Dugh.Duch,Dugh,Duch,Dugh.Duch,Dugh,Duch,Dugh.Duch,Dugh,Duch,Dugh.Duch,Dugh,Duch.

I sat on the Chair. 

Mike : Adam Where is your band ? ?

check my pockets but i cant find it

I said : I think i forgot it in my room.

I went upstairs .I start finding the amulet, But I could not find it. After 5 mins, Elena finishes comes to my room.

Elena : Did you find it ?

Me : No, Look like i lost it !

Elena : You remember, When you were wearing it last time ?

Elena : Don't worry, We will find it.

Elena goes downstairs. as well as me.

Elena : Mike, Adam lost it somewhere and now he cant remember, Go and check out the car if he left it there.

Mike : Okay, Where the Car Keys.

Elena: In your room...

Nina and Zack finishes their meal and go to Adam's room upstairs and i also follow them.

Nina : Adam, i think you should check your Backpack and i check in the Lounge okay ?

Me : Okay.. Let me check.

Zack stays in the room and helps Adam to find it.

I still could not find it and Elena began to search for the Band in her room, While Nina go to upstairs and tell Adam, That she could not find it.They start to search the whole house. They could not find it anywhere.Now they are sitting in the Lounge. While mike :

Mike : Zack and Nina, Now both check your bags, Because now it is the last place where we have not looked for the Amulet.

Nina Zack Both go in thier room and come back with their Bags. First they look in the Zack bag, But there was nothing except, Perfumes, Chocolates etc. Now its time to Check the Nina's Bag, While Nina was checking the Bag , Suddenly she sees something Shiny, It was the Band ! Which everyone was trying to find from all the DAY ! Nina face turns Red. She feel Guilty about it. 

Nina : I dont have any idea how it got in my Bag.

Zack laughs evily silently !!!

Mike: So look like we know who did it !

Everyone asks who ? 

Mike : It was Zack who did this all ! Am i right Zack ?

Zack while looking Down : Yes, it was me. I found this in the Car backseat and when i saw it, I knew it was Adam's Band. So i hid it in Ninas bag. I am sorry i wont do this Again.

Mike : Sorry to say, But you are GROUNDED !!! For 1 week. 

Everyone was happy except Zack and went back to their room as it already was midnight and they all were very Tired !!!