Good morning

Next Morning, I heard someone saying ''Adam'' ''Adam'' and when i woke up. There was Nina in my camp.
She said : Elena is calling us outside for breakfast.

I replied : Am i coming..

She said : If you dont mind, Can i ask you something ?

I replied happily : Sure.

She Said : Are you still sad about the thing happend last night ?

Naa, Hmm, Not much.

While this, Elena who was outside called Nina to set up things for breakfast. She gave a smile to me and left.

Soon I got up and went outside the camp, Mike as well as Zack was sitting there while Elena and Nina were putting stuff and then i went there.

Mike : Hey, How are you ?

I am Fine.. Thanks...

Soon everybody sat there and started to eat. Few minutes later. After we were done eating.

Mike : Okay, Now everybody pack their stuff we are going back home.

So, After eating.. We all went to pack our stuff. We put our stuff in the back of the car and sat in the car.

We were in Car, Mike and Elena were in front seats, Mike was Driving. Nina was sitting on the right side of the car, I was sitting in the Middle and Zack was sitting in the Left. Zack was not looking fine.... They were Listening Songs. They didn't talked much. Soon they reached Home. I went into my room and i was waiting for my clothes ! Nina came to my room and gave me clothes and left. Later that Night, Mike and Elena went to hunt, Zack was sleeping. I was watching Tv. Nina went to Zack room and saw that Zack was sleeping, Then she went to my room and found him watching Tv.

Nina : Hey ! Adam whats up ?

I said : Nothing much, Watching Bear Grylls show.

Nina : Lets go out somewhere ?

I said : I think we should not go out without Mike's and Elena's Permission.

Nina : It will be okay, We will come back before they Reach Home.

Nina went close to the door and said you comming ?

Yes i am coming.....

Nina and I went outside and were walking on the Footpath and talking about various things... Nina phone rang and i believe it was Mike's call. After talking to Mike for few mins. She ended the call and told me that Mike and Elena are already home. So we need to go back home as soon as possible. We soon reached home as we were not far away from the room.

Mike : I already told you many TIMES !!! its not safe to go out like this.

Nina : I am sorry, It was my plan, Not adams...

Mike : Its okay, But never go outsde without telling me ever AGAIN ! Now go to your room and sleep its already very late.

Adam and Nina went in their own rooms and sleep as well as Zack.