Its Been Too Long.

(Jasper)
I always know when my darling alice has a vision, as she has this sort to blank look on her face "Alice what did you see?" I ask wondering if there it's anything important. "Nothing important." She says with a great big smile on her little pixie face. Just then as she finish she sentence Edward and scarlotte come though the door.

(Scarlotte)
"Scarlotte it's been too long since I last saw you and your brothers" Carlisle says as he gives me a hug. "I know" i replied "I can also see that you family has grown since I was last time as well, but Carlisle before Alice moans about what I am wearing, can you please tell me why you didn't know about the trouble you had with the Voltaire." "I guest i didn't want to make it worse between you and the volturi" Carlisle replied. To while for that I could completely understand, I couldn't bare to be in that same country as them, let alone within speaking distance."

Turning in the direction of the rest of the family, sighing "Alice i have had enough of you thoughts about what i am wearing, i left in a bit of a hurry so i just grabed some clothes. Just take my card and go get me a whole new wardrobe and before you ask not that you would, i don't mind what you spend." before i had even finished the sentence Alice was out the door and running to her porsche.

A/N: i do not own the twlight characters those characters belong to stephenie meyer.

please comment and vote.