Old Friends

(Edward)

As I ran down the stairs and out the door, towards the field where my family and long time friends stood just months ago to help us bare witness and fight againist the volturi to show them that my daughter was my daugther and not an immortal child. As i arrived at the field with 5 minutes to spare until she would be arrving, so I thought of what have could have happened those few months ago.

Letting my thoughts wonder, I heard a voice in my head that I hadn't heard in years let alone in decades, "Edward, if you wanted my help you only had to call and I would have helped, you know that". Then out of the clearing there came the person for the voice that I had just heard and who i've been waiting for.

"Well come on" she said we better not keep the family waiting, as I know Alice will be dying to take me shoping. The vision i'm about to send her will send her mad." she said almost laughing as she ran towards the Cullen house.

*VISION* (Alice who's back at the house)

Edward standing in the field where everyone stood witness to the volturi, a women with black hair that went down to her back and blue eyes wearing, white baggy shirt and jeans; I then see her say to Edward "Well come on she said we better not keep the family waiting, especially Alice as I already know that she hates what i am wearing." It was then when i heard the voice i knew extactly who the women was.

A/N: i do not own the twlight characters those characters belong to stephenie meyer

please comment and vote.