Meeting the eldest Originals

I walked down the streets of New Orleans happily almost giddily. Marcel was being my little puppet as usual and all of the vampires thought they were following him. I was so happy until I heard that Niklaus Mikaelson was in town.

Present moment

My faithful servant Jacob walked into my office room looking nervous. "Eve... Eve a man says he is here for a meeting." I felt my forehead crease. What meeting? "Tell him I will meet him in the parlor in a moment." Jacob nodded and scurried off. I walked down the stairs to the parlor quickly but silently. I listened for a voice and that's when I heard it, "Ah Niklaus. A.... Pleasure to see you," I said wincing when I said his name. It was true he scared me but little did anyone know that I was a hybrid as well and I'm positive that if I tried I could best him still he was frightening. "Everest Salvatore I presume." he said back offering a hand. I snarled a bit and rejected his hand shake, "Niklaus what has brought you here?" "Well little vampire," I smirked at that, "I would like to recruit you to take down Marcellus." "You... would like to recruit me?" I burst out laughing. Oh Damon would've loved this. He growled a bit, "Yes Everest I would prefer your help. I have heard that you have been trying to order Marcel around as usual but he is beginning to not listen correct?" I growled it was true he was straying from what I said. "You want to be king and make your own rules Niklaus. That won't work with me. I want to rule on my own terms. You forget Klaus that I am just as power hungry as you.... Maybe even more so. So I am sorry, but the answer is no." His eyes grew panicked for a moment, but he recovered.

"Everest I get it we both in wolf terms have 'Alpha' personalities, but my dear Alpha's are always male and no vampire wants to listen to a mere child who is younger than they are. I growled , "I am very close in age to Marcel." "Not close enough." I growled again and Klaus raised an eyebrow. "You seem to growl a bit like a wolf." He look at me and smirked, "Darling no one has seen your fangs. Are you just a wolf fooling everyone into thinking you were a vampire?" "No I do have vampire blood in my veins. Would you care for an example?" He smirked and I took that as an invitation.

I sped up to him and slammed him up against a wall with my elbow against his neck. I smirked back at him. He looked surprised but recovered slamming me against another wall. I heard footsteps and Jacob poked his head in, "Miss Salvatore are you-" He asked his fangs already dropped and his dark hair looking like he had sped down here. I turned towards him, "Jacob I am fine bother me again while I am in a meeting and I'll have your heart." I said rolling my eyes. He nodded and sped away with wide eyes. Klaus laughed, "Darling you can't best me." I slammed him onto the floor and was straddling him. "Then why do you need my help?"

He flashed his signature smirk, "Because love I like your spunk and I feel like we could be very powerful together there is something. I know not what, but something is different about you Everest and I'd like to have you on my side in this upcoming battle." I smirked back and hopped off of him offering him my hand which he excepted, "Fine, but there will be some rules."

Bianca's point of view

"I will not help you Mikaelson's! I do not know how many more time's I can tell you this Elijah but no I cannnot help you guys. I do not trust you." I shouted at Elijah. Why can't they just get the hint and leave me the hell alone. "Bianca I know that you don't trust my siblings and I do not blame you, but please do me a favor just this once." Elijah responded he looked desperate, but no I could not trust him. He was hiding something and I didn't know what it was, but I knew Elijah had a weakness everyone did. "Elijah please please trust me with whatever you are hiding from me.... Elijah please I am begging this of you. I can not trust you unless you trust me. So unless you tell me your secret I will not trust you." He looked at me straight in the eyes and in his eyes there was a battle raging and I just needed to push him a bit more and I was positive I could surely win.

"Elijah I know that I am a baby vampire, but I would never intentionally hurt your family just to hurt them. I want you to know, no I am more of begging you to tell me the truth. We have not known each other long only a mere year, but Elijah I would never intentionally hurt you and you know that." He looked at me for a long while and finally he spoke, "Niklaus has a daughter and everything we are doing right now is to protect her and right now we need your help Bianca and please promise.... Please promise to never in all your life as a vampire, witch, human, or otherwise to harm this child in any way."

I felt my eyes grow wide I had suspected this. "Elijah how dare you think so low of me as to believe that I would harm a child! I would never harm her only a pure heartless monster would. Even at my lowest I wouldn't harm her." He looked at me and I could see sorrow in his eyes, "Bianca I would never think that low of you, but my brother made me swear and I have just broken a promise so you must never tell him I told you fore he will be telling you soon enough." I nodded, "When is the child due?" "We have just found out, but it was a bit ago that my brother admits this happened so I am guessing in about seven-five months. Hayley is just beginning to grow larger." I nodded slowly. "Fine I will be on your side... What do you need me to do?"