Phantom of the Wattpad (Weirdness WARNING!!!!!!!)

Author's Note:

Dear Readers,

This one shot was created due to the madness and weirdness of CarlySullivan9 and myself. It makes little sense but I hope it gives you a laugh. We are weird and here is final proof!!!!!!!!!!!!! And please, laugh all you want, it was meant for that. ENJOY OUR MADNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sarahlet2999

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sarah's POV:

I looked around the room and saw a form disappearing behind a few ropes of the scenery. I suddenly shouted,

"PHANTOM OF THE WATTPAD!" We had a phantom at Wattpad and he was dangerous. I soon head Carly scream,

"PROTECT THE CHANDELIER!" He had threatened to bring down the chandelier and we were trying to keep him from doing that. I ran towards the chandelier and shouted,

"GOING TO DO THAT RIGHT NOW!" My friend ran for the cellars and shouted over her shoulder,

"I WILL GO GET ERIK!"

Carly's POV:

I ran down all five cellars and into Erik's lair.

"ERIK!! Get your butt up here! Stop your crazy cousin! He is driving us crazy!" Erik looked up from his work and says,

"I have a cousin?" I face-palmed myself and was about to say something when I heard the chandelier come crashing down.

"YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!!" I shout and run back up the cellars and to where the chandelier had fallen. "Now, where is that spray bottle. It's used on cats, well, I can try it out on Phantoms."

Sarah's POV:

We take off after the POTW while shouting, "GET BACK HERE!!! YOU ARE IN SUCH BIG TROUBLE!!"

Carly shouts, "YOU ARE SO DEAD!" And we keep running through the rafters after POTW.

I scream at the top of my lungs, "WE ARE GOING TO KILL A GHOST IF YOU DON"T TURN YOURSELF IN!!!"

We kept chasing him until he is tackled to the ground by no other than the Persian.

We all screamed out in unison, "HE IS OUR MAN!! WE HAVE CHASED HIM AND THEREFORE HE IS OURS!"

Carly glared at Darago then said, "Release him now, Persian!"

I yanked POTW from Daroga's grasp and we vanish down one of Erik's famous trapdoors.

Carly laughed in Daroga's face and managed to land on her feet as we land in Erik's personal torture chamber.

I glared at POTW and said, "HOW COULD YOU DO THAT?!"

POTW hung his head. "I just wanted to have some fun." He mumbled, looking at his feet.

I shot a glare at him, "Well, you didn't succeed. Now you have your cousin and us both upset." I said.

POTW looks up. "I'm sorry, cousin Erik." He mumbles. "I didn't mean to." He gives us the puppy eyes.

I walked over to him and said, "Very well. Just don't do it again. Your cousin might have to do something about you if you don't obey." He looked up at me and gave me a big hug and said,

"Thank you! Thank you!" He said with a huge smile.

I hugged him back and said, "Stay out of trouble or we are coming after you. Don't make us angry!!!"

He nodded and said, "Yes, Ma'am." He smiled, "See you later!" He called as he walked up the cellars to who knows where. I rolled my eyes at his departing form.