TWENTY ONE

Three Years Later

+++

Michael is on another tour with Morgan.

The last one he was on was when Mikey was two. He's five now.

Liz has her hands full with two kids but Haley has been amazing. She's got a couple on the way so this is great practice.

"They're at the Bridgestone Arena tonight. I got some tickets and passes from Cliff so we can surprise them." Liz says, packing up a baby bag with anything her children might need.

"I can't wait." Haley grins. "I'll get 'em kids buckled up." She takes Mikey's hand while Kennedy is popped on her hip then heads out to her newly purchased 1985 Toyota 4-Runner. Her Land Cruiser wasn't safe for her kids but she still has it; that damn thing is way too important to her to get rid of.

Liz smiles to herself as she pockets the tickets and slings her purse over her shoulder then she's heading out the door.

"Can't wait to see our husbands!" Haley grins, buckling up.

"Baby daddies." Liz says, backing down the gravel drive. "Twenty minutes then we'll see 'em!" Liz throws some Alan Jackson on as they fly down I-65.

+++

The guys have no idea their families are in the same building as them. They're both preoccupied with warming up and getting ready. Liz and Haley are both walking in with a child's hand in theirs.

"Who's that girl talkin' to Cliff?" Haley asks, looking at a pretty, tall brunette.

"Oh my god." Liz grins. "Caleigh!" She looks up, confused at first but her face splits into a grin.

"Liz!" She wraps the slightly shorter woman in a tight hug, laughing. "And the kids!"

"Cal, this is Haley. Hales, this is Caleigh." The two immediately hit it off and Liz smiles, looking down at her children. "What're you doin' here?"

"Cliff invited me." She admits, smiling over at him. "We reconnected and been together every since."

"Awe, that's great."Liz runs her hand over the top of her oldest's head. "Thanks for doin' this for us, Cliff."

"Yeah, no problem. It'll be nice for the guys to stop their bellyachin' 'bout missin' they're wives." He jokes. "Show starts soon. I gotta help set up sound." Cliff leans over and kisses Caleigh before heading to the back of the building for sound check.

+++

Liz and Haley are impatiently waiting for the show to start. Cliff propped the side door open and told them to wait outside so they aren't seen.

"I'm so bored." Haley sighs, Kennedy in her lap.

"Show's starting." Liz says, peeking into the venue. "Michael's on first."

Cliff nods Liz and her kids in, slipping headphones over their little ears.

Elizabeth has Kennedy on her hip and Mikey's hand in hers as they walk to the side of the stage, a smile growing on her face.