FOUR

Morgan Wallen as Himself

+++

Michael wades his way through the thick crowd of shoulder-to-shoulder people in Morgan's house. He's been looking for Liz ever since the party started but she's been hard to track down.

He can hear her shouting over the crowd and he can't help but smile. "Gimme that back, asshole!" She yells, snatching her phone back from Morgan who's laughing wildly back. "Hey!" She lights up when she sees Michael.

"There y'all are." He smiles again, his arm snaking around her waist. "The hell are you doin' to him?"

"He won't stop pickin' on me, Michael! Make him stop pickin' on me! It's my birthday!"

"It's your birthday?" Michael asks, his eyes bouncing between the girl under his arm and his best friend.

"Yeah. I told you it was a holiday weekend." She elbows him playfully.

"I had no idea-"

"It's no big deal. I just wanted a long weekend off work." Michael can smell the alcohol on her breath.

"Well we gotta do somethin' for ya."

"Nah. Bein' in Nashville is enough." Morgan shares a look with Michael who nods back. "What? What was that little look for?"

"Don't worry 'bout it."

"It's literally not a big deal, okay?"Michael and Morgan share another look. "It's hot!" She shouts, fanning herself as she slips away to the bathroom to cool down.

Michael knocks on the door several minutes later. "You okay? It's been half an hour."

"No it hasn't." She shoots back, looking up from her phone as she sits on the closed toilet. "Shit it has." She stands and opens the door a crack. "May I help you?"

He nudges his way into the small bathroom. "Why didn't you tell me it was your birthday? I could've done somethin' special for ya." He says in a soft voice.

"It's literally not a big deal." He sighs quietly.

He grasps the sides of her face, looking her over before he kisses her lips. She hums, kissing him back with her hands around his wrists. Michael pushes her back against the sink, deepening the kiss when his grasp relocates to her waist, his hands sneaking up her loose tank top. Liz grips the counter top with one hand, the other gripping the back of his neck.

The booze and lust mixing together, complementing each other perfectly as the two continue to make out and feel each other up.

Liz works on getting his belt unbuckled and jeans down while he blindly riffles through Morgan's bathroom drawers for a condom. He finds a box and tears off a square before looking back at Liz, his pupils blown out as they breath heavily. "You want to do this?"

She can't help but smile. "Yeah." She reaches forward and undoes his belt buckle then pushes her jeans down. He wraps an arm around his waist as he stands between her legs, kissing her hotly while pushing into her.

They get so close to the finish line when there's an agressive knocking on the door that stills the two fucking on the sink.

"Occupied!" Liz snaps back, startling Michael.

They wait a few seconds before they resume fucking.

When they finally finish, Liz slips out of the bathroom first, her head held high as she saunters her way to the kitchen. Michael exits a couple minutes later, following her to the kitchen for another drink.