C.22 (part one)

||August Alsina||

I'm on my way to Kayla's house to drop off her jacket she left in my car and go ask her if she know what she wants to do.

---At Kayla's House.

As I was walking up to the door I hear moans and screams.

"What the fuck?" I mumbled

"CHRIS!..... STOP!... please." I heard Kayla

Ah, hell nah.

I tried busting the door down but it wouldn't work. I went around back and broke a window to climb through. "Ahh, fuck." I groaned in pain due to the glass cutting me.

I walked to where I heard the noises coming from and I see some lightskin nigga ontop of her butt ass naked, fingering her and trying to get her to give him head. I ran over to him and tackled him to the floor

"AUGUST!!" She screamed andpulled her pants up. I was about to get up until ole' dude grabbed me and started punching me in the face.

"AUGUST!! Chris get off of him."

He stood up and pulled his pants up. I tackled him back to th ground and wore his face out. He tried throwing me, but I grabbed something hard and started beating his face in with it. I heard his nose and other things crack. I don't give a fuck. He tried to rape Kayla NOT once but TWICE! Maybe even more.

"You." Punch

"Luhh," punch

"Punk ass." Punch

"Nigga." I stood up and kicking him "putting yo hands on ha like that. Fuck wrong witchu nigga?" I kicked one more powerful time.

I felt myself being picked up.

"Let me tha fuck go." I demanded. They threw ne against the wall.

"Calm your ass down! Sit right here. I'll be back for questions." An officer said

I sat there and tried to calm my anger as they rolled him out to the Ambulance truck. After they questioned me, bandaged me up. I went up to what I think is Kayla's room.

Knock.. Knock

She didn't answer.

I opened her door.

"Kayla?"

She didn't answer

"Kayla, you know ya ass fuckin hea me. I'm not about to go through dis shit with you again, I came ova hea' an saved ya ass from Chris. Na' look at me dammit."

"What August!?"

||Kayla Phillips||

"What August?!" I said loudly

He quickly rushed over to me and grabbed my arms bringing them over my head causing me to lay back.

I was breathing hard.

I looked up at him.

"Na' you gon listen an talk ta me or not?"

I nodded

"Good." He let my arms go.

"Now what?!" I snapped

"You real fuckin slick at tha mouth. Ya ass need some act right." He snapped

"August can you please tell me what you want?"

"I wan' you. Butchu taken and playin, but ya jacket downstairs. An do you know whatchu wanna do yet?"

"No. I don't want to be apart of you anymore. I mean, I want us to be friends, just not bestfriends. You keep pushing yourself onto me and I don't want that. I'm happy with Tyrese."

"You wasn't happy when you kissed me, an tol' me all'lat shit! I was planning on getting that nigga fa' you cause he almost kill YO ASS. I'm always there to yo rescue an you don' appreciate shit. You an ungrateful stuck up bitch. Don't expect me to come back ova hea' AT ALL. An fuck you." He got up slamming my door leaving me in tears and heartbroken.

I swear I always fuck shit up. Am I really a bitch, ungrateful and stuck up..
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What y'all think

Comment.

Vote.