C.17 (part two)

||Daveontae||

I walked back in and seen Tyrese asleep in the chair. I shook my head , as i was about to sit down a doctor said Kayla's name.

I walked over to him.

"Kayla Phillips?" He asked

"Yeah." I responded

"Okay, well we got her to respond." He said flipping through papers .

Thank god.

"But... She is not responding well right now, she's lost alot of blood and we are going to need someone to give some blood. See she got shot in her shoulder but it was VERY close to her heart. Also.. A bullet chipped her rib. Whom ever shot her wanted her dead. Luckily we removed the bullets before she would be paralyzed. But that is no use if we don't find her some blood. Now do you know who is responsible for this attempted murder?" He asked. I shook my head no even though i was lying. They gave me her blood type and We got thd same type. I gave some blood then left with Tyrese ass. I'm taking his ass back home, and i'm gon make sure his ass takes his medicine unless we to kill some niggas over our shit, ya feel me?

||August Alsina||

I've called everybody trying to find out where Kayla is. I just met her but she is just important to me as my family. My mom said it needs to be her responsibility to be searching this hard and I agree. I just hope everything is alright.. She just probably wanted to get away, like she hasn't even been 'missing' for a whole day. Well it's 12 am, maybe i'll see her at school.

||India Westbrook||

"India. Stop crying. Kayla is fine i'm sure." My mom said hugging me

"What if she's not mom? This isn't like her."

"Go to bed India. She is FINE." She said getting up closing the door.

Nobody is supportive. I swear.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What y'all think?

Is India right? 'Nobody is supportive' ?

Comment.

Vote.