Year 1: 13

[That Halloween night, the great hall has floating Jack O'Lanterns in place of the candles. Harry notices an empty spot on the bench.]

"That's the day troll broke in." Said Dean.

"I'm sorry, what?" Lily's eyes widened. 

"Nothing." Said Dean quickly, seeing the warning look Harry and Aurora giving him.

Harry: Where's Hermione?

Neville: Parvati Patil said that she wouldn't come out of the girl's bathroom. She said that she'd been in there all afternoon...crying.

Aurora: Well, that's thanks to you ofcause.[Aurora glares at Ron who shrinks under her glare.] I tried to get her out of there, she didn't accept my offer.

[Harry glances at Ron with a disapproving look on his face; Ron shrugs. Suddenly, Professor Quirrell comes running into the Great Hall in panic.]

Quirrell: TROLL! IN THE DUNGEON! T-TROOLLL IN THE DUNGEON!!

"What?" The adults yelled.

"And I thought Hogwarts is the safest place of all." Bill said surprised.

 [Dumbledore rises from his seat in concern. Everyone look at Quirrell and he stops and there is utter silence.] Thought you ought to know.

[He passes out. The room is silent, and then everyone freaks out, screaming and running.]

"That's the Defence professor?" Asked Tonks.

"Yes, I believe the best one next to me." Said Umbride with a fake giggle. "Very competent teacher."

"Sure." The golden quadrant shared a look.

"Just wait till the end." Aurora shrugged at the wired looks others giving them.

Dumbledore: SILLLLLEEENNNNCEEEEE! [Everyone stops and calms down.] Everyone will please, not panic. Now, Prefects will lead their houses back to the dormitories. Teachers will follow me to the dungeons.

"But the Slytharin common room is in the dungeons." Said Aurora quickly. She wasn't worried or known it back then. But now she had something to worry.

"How do you know that Miss. Clarke?" Snape asked with a crooked eyebrow.

"Ah....a friend told me?" She said it more like a question. 

"But the fact is, Slytharin common room is in dungeons and you led them straight to the troll." Narcissa glared at Dumbledore.

"Don't worry Mrs.Malfoy, It's not the only path to the common room." Said Dumbledore. 

"Yeah, there's a passageway next to--" James was cut off by Remus stomping on his foot. "Ow, moony."

"How do you know that, Mr. Potter?" Asked McGonagall. 

"You'll find that out later." Said Harry cooly.

"And the Troll was nowhere near Dungeons. " Ron grumbled. 

"What?" Students yelled.

"You'll see." Said Hermione. 

Girl: Hufflepuff, this way!

Boy: Stay together!

[Snape looks aghast, and he walks out through a doorway. A bit later, Percy is leading the house down a corridor.]