The War To Crowns And Land Owning

The day of the war has risen. The cold winter weather made the army of wolves' fur shivers. As San's big wolf form growled seeing his enemy. The King of Dystopia, himself has shown his face. The king holds his grudge back for decades and now he wants the other's blood to spill.

San is not terrified seeing the view in front of him. He likes to fight with others, showing them his stronger and dominant side of himself. Rather than being worried about fighting his enemy, he's more concerned about his family. He hurt them most disgustingly and evilly according to him. He doesn't want to betray his own bloodline, but he has to if he doesn't want his line to be finished over.

Little did he know, somebody is watching him from far away. Hiding behind the bushes and the trees in the forest behind the open field.

"I swear to god if anything happens to him and nobody is going to help, I'm hopping in, I don't care what you say or they'll say."

"But Hae-Won, your face has gotten paler than yesterday, are you sure? At least let me help you to do this."

"Fine," She rolls her eyes and sighs.

The other smiled, knowing of how much Hae-Won has grown and healed herself throughout the years.

At least you don't talk to walls now, but still the same for doing something risky like this. He chuckled and looked back at the battlefield.

Mingi's wolf standing tall next to his king. His observant being and good mannerism make a professional yet threatening aura. Beside him is Lily, the commander of the army of wolves. Her piercing red eyes darted to the other wolves on the opposite side.

As both parties of the army prepare themselves, Mingi mind linked San.

"I feel like we're being watched," Mingi said through their mind link.

"What do you mean? Do you mean the king has a secret spy that watches us from afar or something?"

"Well, I don't know who is watching us but I'm sure that we're being watched by somebody."

Not after Mingi said that through the mind link, a beta's king from the other party howled, then followed by his king and army of wolves.

San looked around his army and Lily. All of them look and feel ready to fight. He then waved his tail to Mingi's body to growl, signing that they are ready for the war.

The King of Dystopia waste no time and ran towards San. He clawed San's body but San didn't flinch at all. Instead, San smirked and bite the other's neck causing him to whimper. San then hover over the king and clawed his stomach and ears. Just then, he received a mind link from Lily. "San, look behind you!" Lily said with a warning voice.

San then turned around, only to see a wolf jumping on him and clawed his face. His muzzle became bloody and he then groaned. Mingi then quickly came towards their position and take down the wolf who clawed San.

When San was distracted, the king bites his body and he flinched from the pain while he bit the other's neck. That iron-ish taste of red fluid ran down his chin and tongue. San bites him even harder until the king lets go of his mouth and whimpers. As he whimpered, he then fell to the snowed grown while San clawed his face. San doesn't take time for him to do anything besides just laying on the ground.

You sure are strong and brutal like your dad, San.

Before the king of Dystopia lets out his last breath, San bites his neck and twists it. He then howled claiming his victory for defeating his opponent. Mingi then noticed and howled followed by Lily and their soldiers. Declaring Dystopia land is theirs and the opponent's soldier to retreat.