The Alliance

Wooyoung wakes up by the sound of someone knocking on his bedroom door. He looked at the clock and it says 9 o'clock, he usually wakes up at 10 but today it was earlier than usual. The boy cursed underneath his breath before opening the door.

"Young sir, sorry to interrupt your sleep, but we have visitors today, they will have breakfast with us, and your parents told you to get ready to meet them in the dining room," The butler says to him while giving him his attire. "Who are they?" Wooyoung asked while taking his attire. "The Choi family," The butler says to the now surprised boy.

Oh, so this is what you mean by meeting me again huh, Choi San? Wooyoung lets the butler take his leave, and goes to the bathroom to shower.

As the omega entered the dining room, he could see San smirking. He then takes a seat from the opposite side of the alpha. Wooyoung wished he could take the smirk off the other's face, but he had to be well-mannered or else his parents would be mad at him. He just smiled back at the alpha in front of him.

Their parents' conversation starts from basic kingdom stuff until they got into the part where they talk about an alliance that they've been wanting to agree from a long time. "I guess now that our kids are grown up, we could finally agree to our alliance, Sir Jung," San's father said to the man who's sitting at the end of the table. "Yes, we sure can, Mr. Choi," The man who's Wooyoung's father started to speak about the alliance, explaining what it consists of and how they started to make the idea.

The omega doesn't care about listening to any of it and continues to eat until one part causes the boy to widen his eyes. "So, children, to make this alliance work, you both have to get married," Wooyoung's father said while looking to his omega son. "What do you think kids?" Now San's father speaks. "I don't mind it at all, father," The alpha smiled until his dimples show.

Are you serious? Do I have to get married to this bastard to fulfill my selfish parents' wish? I hate it here, Pft as if ha, Wooyoung clenched his fist. Hating the smile that San gives to him.

"Out of all people, why him? Fucking bastard," The omega cursed underneath his breath in a low volume but still got heard. "Wooyoung!" The woman who appears to be Wooyoung's mother yelled at him in a low voice while widening her eyes, telling the omega to behave.

The omega looked towards San's father and said, "I mean uhh- may I think and talk about it first with my parents, Mr.Choi?". The man chuckled before saying, "I think this would be sudden for you, so it's alright to think and talk it out first-" San's father's sentence was cut off by Wooyoung's father. "My son is ready for it, Mr.Choi," He said assertively. "Are you sure? It seems like your son needs more time to think about this and I'm fine with it, besides there's no need to rush," Mr.Choi said before sipping his wine. "He's already prepared for it, Mr.Choi," Now Wooyoung's mom joins in the conversation.

I swear this woman is testing my water right now and I'm not having it. Do they want to get rid of me that badly? Gosh, even San's dad said it's ok to not rush it. I was planning to run away but fuck they ruined it, Wooyoung thought and looked down while fidgeting his fingers.

"Alright then, the next time we will see you are talking about preparing the wedding, Sir Jung," San's father takes the last sip from his wine glass and pats his mouth with the handkerchief. Both of their fathers do a handshake and take their leaves. When San's family was all in the car, San did a wink to Wooyoung while waving his hand to the other with a dimpled smile. The other just did a disgusted face while waving his hand back to San.

Haha, cute Woo. I know that you were planning to run away from your parents, but I guess they won't let you, poor boy. I'll make sure to let you not interact with them face to face ever again when we're together, San thought while watching the other boy's figure getting smaller and eventually disappears from his sight.

"You seemed to know and like Wooyoung a bit don't you, San?" San's mom looking at his happy son. "I know him from the masquerade ball I've gone to that's not too long ago before we visit the Jung family, mom, and I guess he's pretty interesting in person, he sure is a lot different than some omegas I've met before," San said looking at his mother. His dad just laughed at his son's excitement. "I can't wait to get to know him more," Says San who can't stop smiling and awaits to meet the omega again.