Home sweet home

-Above is a  pic of the rogue
We had just got home with Jayla when I got a text message from my best friend, Leo. It said:
Come pronto! Alpha has called a pack meeting with children, adults, even elderly! It's about you and Jayla.

After I read that, I feel blood rush to my stomach and I felt myself faint. Then arms rush around my waist.

I woke up to my whole, literally the big whole of my pack, staring at me worried. Then my thoughts got invaded. To my very first memory, were my Alpha was. Did I mention Alpha blood running through my veins. My Alpha was my dad as well.Anyways, everyone got up and said everything at once.

"Are you all right sis!?"

"Oh my god. I thought you wouldn't come back!"

"Wow. I was cry I g the whole time. You're like a sister to me!"

Then I heard two large growls and slowly everyone backed off. I looked up and my father and mate were standing there tears in their eyes.

"What's wrong?" I asked weak.

"Your real mom is dead" Alpha Leo.

"My...real..mom?"I said, trying out the words.

"Yeah my wife before I found out I was a werewolf. Your mother." He said as big, round teardrops came down his wrinkled cheeks."She found out at a gigantic werewolf war. Good  against Evil."

"I'm half human half werewolf?"

Alpha Leo nodded.

We were driving home, when I heard a howl, then multiple yelps and growling. I looked at Garret, who just nodded, stopped and let me out before driving off with Jayla. I shifted to Naomi, my silver wolf with chocolate brown. So I ran off towards the sound and when I got there a look of horror spread over her face. She saw 10 wolves on each pack and they were all rogues, I could smell there messed up, shitty scent. I heard footsteps behind me, so I turned and growled to see Garret in his wolf, Jackson.
Let's do this babe! Said Jackson
No we gotta call the rest of the pack for help and where's Jayla? Said Naomi
With your brother he said
Oh ok . Let's call the pack I said as I ran after Jackson.

We ran to a safe clearing far away from the fight so they wouldn't hear us. We howled the rogue fight call while harmonizing. The whole pack came 2 minutes after the call.

"Where are they?"asked Alpha Leo

"There in the woods. Last time I checked, there were 3 dead on one side and 2 dead on the other."

"Okay thanks" hr said ad we all broke up the fight to see 4 on each side. They had a scared and shocked look on their faces.One came up to me and literally, every single wolf got in front of me. He sniffed the air, and smirked.
So, she has a newborn child and a mate already? he said. We all growled, but the most audible was Garret/Jackson. I knew this wasn't gonna end well.