Chapter 35

Hey guyss..... It's surely been a while since we last met. But I'm back now and will definately try to update as soon as possible. Also, thank you for having patience with me and supporting me. I recieved your messages and I can't explain the warm feeling I got by reading it. I'm so thankful to you guys for understanding me. So, I'll not waste much of your time and you can proceed with reading the chapter. Happy Reading !!

Aria's POV

It's been a few weeks since mine and Nathan's Date. I thought it would be kind of awkward between us but to my relief it wasn't. Although, that doesn't stops Nathan from being his usual arrogant self and a pain in the ass. I don't know where do we exactly stand but I decided not to think much about it and just go with flow for now. We had hangout couple of times during lunch breaks and it was fun. Even Liam joined us many times. I haven't seen him for a while and I do miss him. Gosh, he is so cute and adorable just like my baby brother whom I want to visit but am not able to. I mentally took a note to take some days off and visit my family. It's been months since I last saw them.

Anyways, today is Sam's Birthday and as our tradition me and Vi had planned a surprise for him last night. Vi decorated our living room while I prepared cake for him. Baking is my passion and even Sam loves my cakes. I made Double Chocolate Burst cake for him. Later, we called him at 11:40pm and told him it's an emergency and asked him to come at our place asap. Poor guy was here within 20 minutes with worry written all over his face. Trust me, I was so against this Idea but Vi was adamant about it. She is such a devil in planning these things.

True to her words, Sam was literally shocked to see the decorations. We three had a small party of our own but not before Sam chasing Vi all over our House cause of her so called prank. It was such a sight to see I tell you. They both were running behind each other shouting curses while I was laughing while holding my stomach. Once, we were done with our laughing session we plopped ourselves on the couch and started laughing while recalling earlier moments. I know it sounds like we are crazy but in that moment it was so relaxing without our daily problems and other stuffs.

We both hugged him and wished him a happy birthday while giving him his gift which was a professional camera. The thing about Sam is; he loves photography and is really good at it as well. This camera was recently launched and was proved to be the best in the market till the date. Me and Vi both contributed for it; though it was kind of tough because of it's cost but at the end anything for our best friend. He had always been there for us whenever we needed him as our shield.

Sam was so emotional once he had opened the gift. He refused to take it but we somehow convinced him and at last he agreed. Since, it was late we asked him to crash at our place. Since we used to have sleepovers back during college days, there were a couple of spare clothes of his at our house and mine and Vi's at his place. We made ourselves comfortable on the couch and decided to watch Lucifer with popcorns made by me. I swear these two are the most laziest persons I've ever seen. Alas, things you do for your friends !!!

I don't know till what time we were up in night, but I woke up with the annoying sound of my alarm on the couch with my neck paining like hell. I looked around to see Vi was on the couch beside mine and Sam on the floor sleeping on the rug. I groaned while standing up and looked at the time to see I was having only 40 minutes to spare. I went in the washroom and did my morning routine in ten minutes and came out wearing a towel around me. I decided to wear black pants with white buttoned up shirt and a black blazer. Pretty Classy Right ? Anyways, I wasn't having enough time to look in my closet for a perfect outfit and Black and White combination is never wrong. I tied my hair in a high ponytail and applied some cream on my face and a lip balm for make up.