Chapter 31

Aria's POV

Today is Saturday; the day of fashion show. Last week passed by in blur. I didn't get to speak to Nathan Sir much because of the work load that had been accumulated during our business trip. But, I did asked him about Liam's health and he said that there was not a sign of fever since that day. As it is the weekends, it's my day off. Vi left for work early in the morning and told me to be there at the venue by 4pm since fashion show will start at 6pm.  She said that both of us will dress up together; though I did told her that it is not necessary but she didn't listened to me. I tried convincing her but she started her emotional talks with her sad face. I didn't wanted to ruin her day so at last I agreed. She literally squealed like a child who recieved her Christmas gift and took me into a bone crushing hug. This girl, I tell you.

Currently, I just came back from jogging. It is now 10am. I woke up by 7am and was not able to go back to sleep; so I decided to go for a nice jog. Funny how during holidays we tend to get up early without an alarm. Anyways, it has been a while since I went for one. I already had a nice french breakfast with cappuccino in the cafe near the park. I went in the bathroom and decided to have a rose water bubble bath. Its been such a long time since I pampered myself. I added some bath shots for bubbles and fragrance. After relaxing in the tub for about half and hour, I cleaned myself with my favourite body wash and shaved myself. I washed my hair and decided to let it dry naturally today.

I wore a simple olive coloured tank top with my joggers pant as no one is home. I started a revamp of 'The Vampire Diaries' in my laptop. I made instant ramen noodles for lunch since I was quite full and in no mood to do cooking today.

'I know I am such a lazy ass sometimes.'

'Not a new thing for you though', my inner mind retorded back.

I looked at the clock to see it was already 3:15 in the afternoon. I got up and went to my room to get changed. Vi already mentioned that accessories co-ordinated with my dress are already there so I can wear casual clothes for now. I wore a simple dark blue jeans with white off shoulder top and brown heel-boots (Outfit above) I tied my hair in low bun after untangling the knots in it.

I reached the venue in half and hour and it was decorated elegantly with black and white theme. There was a small stage created for ramp walk and chairs were placed around it. I texted Vi to let her know I am here and she came within five minutes with a girl. She took me to the green room to get dressed up and introduced the girl to me whose name was Jessica. They were colleagues slash friends. She is a nice girl with friendly aura around her. We all changed into bathrobe so we could do each other's makeup and later hair. I did Vi's hair while Jess took in charge of her makeup. Later, we did the same with Jess and now it is my turn. Vi is doing my makeup while Jess my hair. They worked for about twenty to thirty minutes, I guess. They both ushered me with a bag in one of the cubicles to get me changed without looking at myself in the mirror.

I opened the bag to see dress folded nicely with a box in which I think there are heels. As I removed the dress from the bag; I was astonished to see it. It was a beautiful baby pink coloured dress with silver designing on the net fabric. The dress was simple yet elegant and gorgeous. There was a satin belt in waist area. Without any further ado I wore the dress; careful not to spoil my hair which were straightened and later curled from the end to make them look bouncy. As expected, the dress reached below my knee and hugged my body perfectly enhancing my curves. It was tight till my chest area but flowy afterwards. It was of a v-neck design making my boobs look bigger with elbow length sleeves made of net with silver designs on it.