Meeting X

Starfire ran into a horse, falling backwards into a boat. The horse put his hoof on the other end to keep it from falling into the fjord below.
"Hey!" She looked up and saw him. He had brown hair and gray eyes. She blushed and tried to act like she hadn't just fallen in her butt.
"Oh my gosh. I-I'm so sorry! Are you hurt?"
"Hey. Um,n-no. No, I'm okay." He got off his horse to help her.
"Are you sure?"
"Yeah, I just wasn't looking where I was going. I'm great, actually."
"Oh, thank goodness." He reached for her hand. He remembered something as he was pulling her up.
"Oh! Prince X of The Southern Isles." He bowed.
"Princess Starfire of Azarath."
"Princess?" He got on his knee,showing his respect. His horse looked confused, then bowed, living his hoof off the boat I the process. X and Starfire both did to the back of the boat, X putting his arm behind her in an attempt to keep them both on the boat. Starfire muttered a quick
"Hello, again." The horse quickly put pressure on his hoof again, and they were thrown with Starfire landing on X's chest. She giggled awkwardly.
"This is awkward. Not you're awkward, it's just we're, I'm awkward. You're gorgeous. Wait, what?" All through her one sided conversation, they were pulling themselves to their feet. X brushed the dust off his suit.
"I'd like to formally apologize for hitting the Princess of Azarath with my horse. And, for every moment after." Starfire smiled reassuringly.
"No,no. It's fine. I'm not that princess. I mean, if you'd hit my sister Raven, it would be yeesh! Cause, Ya know...Hello." She worked get way over to his horse and rubbed under its chin. She turned back to talk as she worked her way around the horse.
"But, lucky you, it's just me." X gave a little laugh.
"Just you?" She shrugged and have a little giggle. They stared at each other for a moment, until the church bends started ringing. Starfire looked like she snapped out of a deep meditation session.
"The bells. The coronation. I better go. I have to go. I- I better go. Bye." She turned and tried, key word tried, to make a quick getaway. X gave a small wave after her. His horse mimicked his movement, lifting the hoof that was supporting the boat. X looked at the hoof.
"Uh oh."
SPLASH!
_____________=
I'm working on Raven's Coronation right now, but it will be on LibertyWhitehead. Thanks for doing whatever you do with my story. Unless it's wrong, then, shame on you!