Do you wanna build a snowman?

Of course, I started this story with "summon a demon" but Starfire doesn't know Raven can do that anymore. So it turned into "do you wanna build a snowman".

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Starfire saw the snow piling up. She ran to Raven's room.

   "Raven?" She knocked a little beat.

   "Do you wanna build a snowman?

Come on let's go and play

I never see you anymore

Come out the door

It's like you've gonna away

We used to be best buddies

And now we're not

I wish you would tell me why"

   Raven stood by the door, listening to her sister sing the song.

   "Do you wanna build a snowman?" Starfire put her mouth on the keyhole.

   "It doesn't have to be a snowman."

   Raven knew she couldn't go out. She had to be left alone.

   "Go away, Starfire." She tried not to cry at her sister's gloomy reply.

   "Okay, bye..."

Raven looked at the kingdom through her window. Her hands were on the windowsill. Hairline cracks appeared. She gasped. Trigon put gloves on her. The blue went well with her blue cloak and black dress.

   "Conceal it," he started.

   "Don't feel it," she joined in a slight monotone.

   "Don't let it show," they finished together.

Starfire giggled and knocked on Raven's door,her longer hair in two braids.

   "Do you wanna build a snowman?

Or ride or bike around the hall" she balanced on one foot while the bike ran down the stairs.

   "I think some company is overdue

I've started talking to

The pictured on the walls!

Hang in there Jone." She flipped inner the arm of a couch and pointed to a picture of a knight. Then, she went to the grandfather clock and out her feet on either side of it. Her arms straight out on her side with her braids running parallel to them.

   "It gets a little lonely

All these empty rooms

Just watching the hours tick by!

Click, clock, click, clock!" She clocked her tongue in time with the seconds.

Raven stood in a corner of her room. Arella and Trigon stood trying to calm her down.

   "I'm scared. It's getting stronger!" She waved her hands in front of her. Trigon stepped forward.

   "Getting upset only makes it worse. Calm down." Raven jumped away from him.

   "No! Don't touch me! Please, I don't want to hurt you." Arella put her hand on Trigon's shoulder and looked pitifully at Raven.

Starfire slid past Raven's room, hesitating before moving on. She ran and hugged her parents.

   "See you in two weeks."

They walked down the staircase. Raven bowed. Her purple hair was braided and put in a bun on the back of her head.

   "Do you have to go?"

   "You'll be fine, Raven." Trigon said soothingly. Raven nodded hesitantly.

Raven watched her parents funeral from the window. Starfire was standing in between the boulders that marked her parents death.

   'Stupid shipwreck! Stupid weather!' A storm started in her room. She took a deep breath.

   'Calm down Raven. Conceal, don't feel. No matter how hard she tried, she couldn't calm down. Her belongings exploded, melted, and moved around her room. She heard Starfire outside her room.

   "Raven?

Please

I know you're in there

People are asking how you've been

They say have courage

And I'm trying to

I'm right out here for you

Just let me in

We only have each other

It's just you and me

What are we gonna do?

Do you wanna build a snowman?" Starfire started crying on one side of the door, not knowing Raven was doing the same thing on the other side