• ↞Chapter 2: No.↠ •

|Izuku's dorm|

|Third person's POV|

The two boys turned to look at the door and Izuku let go of Katsuki's arm. Another knock sounded out through the dorm room causing Katsuki to get up and open the door.

"Who the fuck-" he began but cut himself off when he saw who was there.

Mr. Aizawa.

"What are you doing here?!" He shouted as Izuku peaked his head around to see who was at the door.

"Mr. Aizawa!?" He squeaked as he rushed to open the door for his teacher, bumping Katsuki out of the way he opened the door wide and allowed his teacher to come in.

"I need to speak to Midoriya," he said, looking at Katsuki, "alone." He added when the boy didn't budge. Katsuki huffed but left the room anyway, shutting the door behind him. "Now, Midoriya," Aizawa began as he turned to look at the boy who had cuddled up in his blankets again. "I need to speak to you about something." Izuku nodded, telling Aizawa to continue. "It's about Uraraka," he added.

"Oh..." was all the green-haired boy could say.

"She has reported to us that you sexually harassed her, she says and I quote," he began as he pulled out a clipboard from one of his pockets. " 'I asked him to go to the back of the school, where he met me, I confessed my feelings for him there and he replied with a smirk. He then approached me and started feeling on me, I told him to stop and when he didn't I attempted to push him off which resulted in him slapping me' she then showed us a slap mark which was on her left cheek, is this true, Midoriya?" He drawled, looking up from his clipboard at the boy.

"N-no, not at all..." Izuku replied as the teacher sighed.

"Didn't think it was," Aizawa grumbled as he read through the things on the clipboard, flipped a page, and then flipped back before looking up at Izuku. "That was her whole story, I want you to tell me yours." Izuku looked up at him happily.

He told him everything that happened, from that morning when she held his arm to that night when he cried in his dorm.

"I assume Bakugo believed your side of the story?" Aizawa asked as he raised an eyebrow at his student.

"He was the only one who bothered to listen," Izuku answered with a shrug. Aizawa sighed.

"Thank you for your co-operation Midoriya I have to hand this report to Principle Nezu, have a nice day," he said, sounding bored if anything. He then walked out to the hall, Izuku saw him say something to Katsuki before leaving. Katsuki then ran into the room and slammed the door behind him.

"The caterpillar believes you, he says he doesn't think you did it," he announced as he sat down on the bed. This cheered Izuku up a bit.

The two boys chatted for a while before they were interrupted by yet another knock, Katsuki went to open the door again, this time, instead of getting greeted by their sleep-deprived teacher he was greeted by a deflated-looking All Might.

"Hello, young Bakugo!" He shouted causing Katsuki to wince slightly as the man yelled directly into his ears.

"H-hey, All Might," Katsuki replied as rubbed at his ear.