Chapter 8

Paisley's POV:

I went to my laptop and signed in on Skype. I waited a few minutes, and I saw the green check mark on My skype. I clicked on it and waited. after a few seconds she picked up. everybody came running to the camera "WHO THE HELL IS THAT!?!?!??!" Everybody practically yelled at me. "This is my twin sister Paisley, but you can call her Pia." I said "Hello" everybody said.

Zayn's POV:

You know Perrie's twin sister is acting like the old Perrie. There is something fishy going on, the Perrie I know never cry's... She's always staying strong.. What if.... That the girl that's on the camera is Perrie and the girl that's here is Paisley! I think I'm falling for Paisley.. not Perrie. I guess will have to find out when everyone is gone.

Paisley's POV:

Everone finally left even the girls Perrie please I'm getting tired  of pretending to be you.." I said about in a annoying tone "But please, you have to! I'm begging you!" she said "But when you guys come here back to london for a show, ypu come back home and we switch. Okay?" She then also said. I then heard a thump noise in the washroom. 

Zayn's POV:

I was right I said in my head I jusmped around until I fell. I heard Paisley's heels clanking on the hardwood floor, coming to the washroom.I had nowhere to hide so I would just come out and say "Ha! I knew you weren't perrie!" I would say She opened the door and screamed "The hell! I thought you were gone!" " Love I know who you really are.. Your Perrie's twin sister."