Chapter 2

Paisley's POV:
I was getting blinded by the flashing lights. I felt a hand grab my wrist and pulled me into the car. I opened my eyes and saw Zayn in the drivers seat. I said "Hi babe" gahhh it wasn't realistic! He then just kissed me. I just kissed back. after about 3 minutes about kissing he asked "where should we go since you don't wanna go home." I looked at him confused. and then I remembered she doesn't like going home to their flat. "Nowhere I just wanna go home." I said. he just nodded. then next thing you know his iphone rings and i pick it up. "Hello?" i said "Um is Zayn my buddie there?" the person on the other line asked. "Um wait.." I put it on speaker and said "Zayn someone wants to talk to you." I just kept holding it and then he said "Hello?" the "Hi! OMG I'm talking to the one and only Zayn Malik!!" A high pitched girly voice said "Louis, I know it's you." Zayn said "God dang it!" Louis said. "We are going home. And you guys are not coming over." Zayn said and with that I press the 'End' button. We got home and I just went upstairs to go take a shower and go eat a salad. I got upstairs toook a towel and some clothes. I got into the washroom turned on the water and took a bath. When I was done i got out blow dried my hair and put on some clothes and went downstairs just to find Zayn on his MacBook looking at something. I went to the kitchen to and made a small salad. Perrie told me that he doesn't like salads. i went to the table where Zayn was still lookoing at his MacBook. My phone was ringing, it was Jade "Hey Jade." i said in  to the phone "I'm at your house, Open the door me and the girls are waiting!" she said and hung up.I ran to the door where they were and they looked at me and came in and they all said "Hey Zayn!" I was just about to close the door until i heard 4 boys say "PERRIE DON'T CLOSE THE DOOR!!" They all came in and said "thank you." Me and girls got the kitchen and the boys got the Living room. i went back to my chair to eat my salad. the girls were just on their phones. when I was done "Let's go play 'Just Dance 4' !"  they all got up and went to ask the boys "Hey do you guys want to play, 'Just Dance 4'?" they all looked at each other and said "Let do it!" Zayn had to lead the way because I am not my sister, she knows all the ways to the house. I looked for the game. we and the girls choose Justin Bieber's song 'Beauty and a Beat' "Okay who ever wins this round then they have to vs the boys." I said they all nodded . at the end of the song i hade 5 stars i then vs Liam Zayn and Harry at the end me and Zayn were a tie " Okay since Niall didn't get to play yet I'll let the girls play with him."  I announced. At the end of the song (They were playing the same song) they all had 4 stars. Me and Zayn got up and bought the song 'Gangnam Style'  seconds after we were playing it. (BTW you can also buy the game from there. cause I have it and i also bought it) At the end, I won cause I always play this game at home. back in London. I wonder how Perrie is doing.