Chapter 5

Perrie's POV:

What was she talking about didn't she know that we were fake dating? Oh wait I never told her. Let just keep it that way. So I pretended to act sad "He did w what?"

Paisley's POV:

"He did w what?" Was what she said

"He cheated on me. I mean you."

"I want you to stay at Jade's." she a little angry.

"Okay."

I got up and said "bye, Perrie."

"Bye"

I then called Jade

"Perrie why are you calling?"

"Zayn. Cheated. On. Me."

"I'm so sorry. Where are you? I'll be right there to pick you up."

"At the Ice cream shop."

"Okay I'll be there in 10."

All I said was "okay" before hung up.

Zayn's POV:

"Selena out now!" "Why? I thought you loved me Zayn." I shook my head and pushed her out of the door. Why did I do that to Perrie!?!? I was gonna ask her if we can make our relationship real. I was weak when Selena kissed me. I called all of the boys. They left a few hours ago when I went to bed with Perrie. They said they will be here in 40. I wish I didn't do that to Perrie.

Perrie's POV:

"Perrie, are you alright love?" Jade said to me. "Yeah, I'm just thinking." "I hope you will be alright before our tour starts." I stood there shocked. "W when d d does t t t the tour s s s s start?" "Next week." After Jade said that we were finally at her Flat. It was nice.

*NEXT WEEK*

Paisley's POV:

We we're all in the bus I can't believe it I still can't can't get over the fact he cheated on my sister. i then got i heard Jesy yell my name. I went to see what she wanted. "What do you want? and why is management here?" :I called you here because management wants you to date someone else."

I stood there frozen. Just then Cody Simpson came through the tour bus doors and said "Hey. I'm sorry I'm late" (okay he is 18 in this fanfic. So yea.) Perrie your going to date Cody here. And he is your guest in your tour." The Management said.

Zayn's POV:

I can't belive she is dating him now. i said in my head. Why did I have to be weak? And guess who management made me date. Did you say Selena? Well you got it right. I went Pezza back.