Chapter-8

Henry noticed Aara's grim face when she first came to the beach the previous day when Dayyan was sitting on her place, and for a second he thought whether the idea of the prank was a good one.One look at Harry said he was thinking the same thing.But they had already pulled the strings and couldn't help stop what they knew was about to happen.Instead,they rolled with the flow of events, and decided if getting angry looks and words from Aara would keep her away from her troubles,then it would be so.Aara was indeed a strong person and they admired her personality very much,even though they would never admit this to her.Sometimes, life in Mystelwood gets boring and annoying Aara becomes the highlight of their mundane days.

"If you keep thinking with your mouth open,I'll definitely put liquid soap in there like last time!" Harry shouted in Henry's ear intentionally.

Henry bolted upright,remembering how Harry actually did once what he said now.He still had nightmares about it.He shook his head in dread.

"You wouldn't dare do that again." Henry declared.

"Oh really?Try me brother!" Harry challenged.

Henry was a prankster,and an irritating one but he was not as evil as Harry.He knew what Harry was capable of and shuddered.They were adults now,at twenty,but the entire population of Mystelwood would take a sigh of relief if the twins acted like adults.Nobody really minds though,because after that incident,it was the twins that kept the town laughing and smiling .Everyone knew Harry and Henry Castellan fed on jokes and fun and seriousness was an outcast in their lifestyle.But,if the Mystelwoodians were sure about one thing,that was the fact that boys had the heart of a real hero,without the tinge of negativity and they had proved it,more than once.

Harry snickered when he saw his brother's scared face.God! Sorry,Allah..why is he such a chicken!Well technically not chicken cause you made us all humans but you get the hint right?

"What the heck Harry!What are you rambling about?" Henry asked him,curious.

"Well,you tell me first what were you thinking a few minutes ago?" Harry questioned Henry in return.

Henry's face turned serious.And,Harry knew whatever Henry was thinking was not anything to make fun with.Oh damn!And that very thought made Harry's face fall,not the grim face of his brother's!

"I was thinking about Aara." Henry answered quietly.

"Aara?Why do have any awesome idea by wh--"Henry  interrupted him.

"Oh shut up!No I wasn't planning on another prank on Aara.I was thinking about yesterday.You saw her face,right?Why does she remain so sad sometimes,I wonder.Why does she even need a solitary place to clear her mind and be lost in thoughts?And I bet on you,those thoughts are not happy ones."

Reluctantly,Harry turned serious.Leave his brother to spoil his jovial mood!He huffed and answered.

"Yeah,I've noticed that too.She seems off sometimes,and nowadays,its happening quite often." Harry wondered what was wrong with Aara.She is such a nice girl,only muslim company they have got in Mystelwood, but their pride won't allow them to say any good stuffs to her.

*********
Harry and Henry were converts, they used to be rebellious children of supreme level,doing whatever they felt like,never really cared about anyone,not even their parents.YOLO was their motto, but all changed when they were forced by their parents to attend this organisation,where they dealt with troublesome children.It was luck or fate,they didn't know then.But,the founder of that NGO was a muslim man.Every week he used to organise a small meeting with the members and talk about Islam,telling how the religion emphasizes on the importance of respect towards parents and other important things about religion and lifestyle.At first,the twins hated going there,thinking that a crazy old man who spins stupid tales would never be able to change them.But Allah(SWT) had other plans.