Author's Note

Assalam walaikum muslim brothers and sisters and a lovely hello to all you non-muslim readers out there on wattpad.I would like to take a moment to thank everyone of you.You have no idea how much every single words on the comment section means to me.All those little stars on the corner or below the pages that turned yellow because of your love,mend my broken days,gave me a renewed hope to write on.I know it sounds cheesy,but heey I love cheese!No wonder why I'm getting fat!!

On a much serious note though,I am writing this author's note for sharing  with you my real intentions for writing Maybe It Was Meant To Be.Well,there are two reasons-

1)When I first learnt about the concept of love in Islam,the sweetness of marriage and the reason why we should remain pure until we find the right one....it all made absolute sense and I literally fell in love with these beautiful rules of my religion.Thus I thought of weaving a story from this idea and hence MIWMTB was born.But the thing is,our non-muslim friends are missing out big time.I so very want them to read this or any islamic stuffs that would guide them to the right path,let them taste the sweetness of Islam.

2)This is more of a personal reason.I am striving every single day to somehow get into a good medical college in Australia,I have a thing for that country.But the thing is studying medicine there is filthy expensive and I need to be a standout to get a scholarship.So I thought,why not write a book and get it published one day!Crazy thought,big dreams I know but I have dreamt bigger.Being a muslim from a conservative family means I don't have the option of taking part into some famous NGO as my ECA so writing a book is my only option...and the best thing is I love writing.

Ironically,I haven't really heard of any muslim writers on wattpad whose book has been published through the wattpad board so that's a sad thing.Nevertheless,if you know any teen muslim authors who have somehow managed to publish their books through wattpad or any other way...do let me know..:)

Keep me in your prayers and I pray for all of you to have all the happiness in this life and the hereafter..Also keep reading MIWMTB.