Chapter Seven: Will I be seen again?

• Dedicated to My lovely readers <3

Chapter Seven: Will I be seen again?

[Lauren's POV]: 

I sat in the jail cell waiting for the worst. They had called my caregivers lived, I didn't want to go back there. I'd ran away almost four years ago. Why all of a sudden did they "want" me back. This was a horrible waiting game, to be honest I'd prefer to rot away in prison then go back to that abusive sick household. I-I would prefer to die. I heard a loud commotion from the waiting room, but before I could think twice about it Blake was being hauled into a cell just across from me.

"It's you!" He shouted at me. 

I looked at him puzzled, not getting why he was shouting at me. I hadn't seen or spoken to him for ages.

"You're the fucking reason this all happened you stupid bitch!" He yelled at me bashing against the steel bars between us.

"Shut up in there!" One of the officers yelled. 

I rolled my eyes, before pacing looking away from him.

"I'll kill you Lauren," He snarled at me.

I hated not being able to speak, there was so much I wanted to say to him. So much I would yell at him for. But these stupid stitches where restraining me, also the thought of Skylar stopped me. I hoped he was okay, I couldn't believe that they tasered him for nothing, he looked so sickly lying on the ground. I knew the pain electricity could cause you. I saw the police chief walk up to my cell and smiled at me.

"Your caregiver is here to pick you up." He said opening up the jail cell door before grabbing my arm as I refused to move.

Personally I couldn't believe Blake, he knew that I ran away from home, Blake even knew a small bit about why. Yet he didn't even seem concerned when chief Crest said that. I was pushed into the waiting room again and looked over to the man at the counter. His face not impressed, his eyes still having that sick crazed look in them. He grabbed my arm and pulled me outside. I looked around the street, knowing that I'd probably even see this city again. I felt my self pushed into the back of the car. My uncle locking it from the outside. He smiled at me before getting in himself before driving off. Skylar, I'll try my hardest to come back to you in one piece...

[Katie's POV]:

I felt like I had been robed, yet again from something I was looking forward to. I'd tried my hardest to push the thought of Blake out of my head but I couldn't. It was impossible. I already started having the guilt setting in. It was eating away at me, the thought of telling Brooke. I wondered if I shouldn't, perhaps she was over all of this. We could get on with our lives. But then again he helped me get Kyle away from him. When he said that he didn't mean to shoot him, automatically I knew what he meant. Kyle, he had shot him. Even though I should've felt some sympathy for Kyle, I didn't. I'm sure he got what he deserved. 

Since the run in with Blake happened Spencer was very quiet. He wasn't smiling nor was he holding my hand. I followed behind him, as he walked a few steps ahead of me. I wanted to say something, but what? I wanted everything to get better, normal. Whatever normal was I wanted it. None of this crap. I didn't even know where I was going anymore. I didn't know if this was still a 'date' or what.

"Spencer..." I called out loud by accident. 

He turned around, almost a little startled that I was still here.

"You didn't turn around and go home?" He asked shyly, which seemed strange for him.