Day 1

My first video game that I ever had was Glover. It came out in 1998 for Nintendo 64. It was probably one of my favorite games, hell it probably still is. The characters were so cute, even the boss.

For those of you who,don't know, or don't want to research Glover I'll try to explain it to you.

Basically the game takes place in a peaceful kingdom were this nice wizard lives. He keeps all of the peace in the kingdom by using seven magical crystals which are placed upon the spirals of the castle. The wizard also has a assistant which is a magic pair of four fingered gloves.

One day the wizard mixes bad potions together creating an explosion that separated the two gloves. Causing one to fall into the cauldron. But the explosion also caused the crystals to fall off their spirals. But before they fell to the ground Glover puts a spell on them to turn them to rubber balls, so they don't break. Since their rubber balls they bounce away into different magical realms around the kingdom.

Without the peace of the crystals the world turns all foggy and deserted. And it turns out that the other glove who fell into the cauldron is turned evil by the stuff in it, creating the evil boss Cross-Stitch. Then basically you just find the crystals that's pretty much it.

But the thing that made the game AWESOME was you could change the freaking ball that rode. (That might sound pretty lame, but hey I was freaking five)