Why?

To people who are reading this book or 4chan hackers

Well, I've been getting some warnings about a website about 4chan hacking Wattpad, however, the attack was not confirmed, but all I want to tell you is what I really think about it.

When I first heard about the attack, I was anxious and deleted my unpublished stories or chapters (but saving them first) and wait out the attack but something made me realized something. Some people believed this attack was fake but alert us to be on our guard no matter what. If this attack is true, why, why do they want to do it?

The hackers said that it was fun to mess with people but it isn't. It's ruining their mental state and their outlook on the writers themselves, causing them a bad future, making it even worse during this time of the Covid Pandemic. These hackers are masochistic and cruel to people, liking to ruin one's future by messing with their stories.

However, I've one theory that I myself may not prove, but it might be the writing style of a book (e.g. the grammar being bad, no proper dialogue or interaction, and even the style of the writing) but let me remind you, they're trying their best to write even they had a tough time in school and their studies with the Covid situation. They're also trying to cope with their stress, school and writing life when this attack is gonna make it worse for them, affecting them and destroying their lives. 4chan hackers, you've gone too far with this. 

You must also remember that these people are like you too, but treating them like toys, you are going too far with this. I'm not antagonizing you or letting you all drop your guard but reminding you that these people are like you and are facing the same pandemic like they're immune to the virus but they aren't. Right now, we need to be strong to face this pandemic through and we can get to see the light and go out to see our friends again, but stay safe and be healthy.