Chapter 1: Return to Remnant

Jaune's PoV

Harmony

After the battle of Demeter, many infinite Legion defected pilots joined to help the Frontier and to escape their past horrors. I am on Harmony, rethinking my life as a student back in Beacon. Sure, it was hell there but at least I made some good memories there. Then someone called me.

???#1: Jaune, we need you onboard the MCC Arc of unity. We've got a new mission.

Me: On it, Commander Briggs.

It was 20 years since I've left Remnant. I wonder if things are still the same after I left. As I boarded the Ark of Unity, Which was my ship, My former team, Noble 4, was waiting for me.

Deborah: So looks like we're not the only ones going on this mission.

Me: Agreed.

As we entered the briefing room, the commander was waiting for us.

Commander Briggs: So your new mission is to find a new planet to colonize and hopefully set up a base there to counter any Infinite Legion forces.

All: Got it

Commander Briggs: Are you willing to do this mission for the Militia or turn it down?

Everybody: We'll accept the mission, for it's my duty to protect the innocent and help the Frontier in any way.

(Timeskip)

We're on my ship, preparing the materials needed for colonization and defence against the Infinite Legion. Once everybody's on board, I began to brief everyone on what's our mission. When everybody gets onto the ship we began to warp, only to be pulled into a black hole.

Me: Turn this ship around!!!!

Crew member: We can't!  The Black Hole is pulling us in!!!

Me: Everybody brace fo impact!!!!!

Everything went black. Then we regained our consciousness to find a planet nearby. I froze when I saw the planet.

Me: Is everybody alright?

Crew member: Uhh, we're fine sir.

James: Wait! how did I sound younger?

Deborah: Me too!!!

Johannes: Same here!!! What about you commander?

I took off my helmet to find myself in my 17-year-old self.

Me: Alright everybody. Calm down. we need to get everybody accounted for and make sure that everybody's here.

Crew member: On it.

James: Commander, we're nearing a planet. Should we land on it?

Me: I would rather nuke it than settle on it.

James: But why? That's clearly our mission.

Me: You guys won't believe it but that planet is my home planet.

Everybody: ..............................

.................................................

.................................................

WHAT!!!!!

Me: Get everybody here, then I'll explain everything

 When everybody's here, I began to tell everything the crew needed to know about Remnant. From the Great War to the Age of the White Fang and the SDC to the kingdoms of Remnant. They're pissed when they heard about the SDC using Faunus for labour and Atlas being the most 'powerful' military in the world. Then one of the captains volunteered something.

Captain Algamada: The Faunus will be welcomed to join the Militia and they might be great pilots.

Me: I agree with you, Captain. Though they are needing the necessities to become pilots. Lucky we have those things to train them.

As everybody board the Ark of Unity, the crew began to take their places and began travelling at a fast distance thanks to space jumping. As we arrive at Remnant, I thought to myself.

My mind: Welcome back to Remnant, I guess... I wonder how's everybody since I left? Oh well, guess I'll have to find out.

A lieutenant spoke to me.

Lieutenant Plasma: Sir, where do we make our base of operation?

Me: We'll make it here.

I pointed at the dragon island marked with a red x

Our primary objective is to defend the Frontier Militia from the Infinite Legion, which means we mustn't be discovered by any of these kingdoms in any way

Captains: Got it.

Me: Prepare the crows and widows for our arrival and clearing the infestations of Grimm.

(Timeskip)

When my team and a group of CQB pilots landed on the dragon island, we began to clear out the Grimm. 

James: Well, these Grimm are much dumber than I thought.

He said as he shot his Smart pistol at a Beowolf in the head without looking.

Johannes: I would be careful if I were to be you, Lil' bro.

Me: Alright, team. We've cleared out the area, now we'll build an underground factory for building our settlements and air defences. Got it?

Everybody nodded their heads in response. As my ship landed, we used the Pre-Demeter titans for construction. Ogres for ground constructions, Stryders for sky-based bases while Atlas for underground construction for underground bases, settlements and storage for ship transport. 

(Timeskip)

After a few weeks of construction, the bases had been completed. We've settled in. 75% of the base is for settlement while 25% of the base had been made into a training course. Our sky bases were for communication from the sky for detecting White Fang and Grimm activity while our underground bases were used for scientific research and training. We call ourselves the 'Titan's Arc'. I was in my office, looking over the schematics and signing papers for weapon testing when one of my commanders, Commander Ghost, came in and report.

Commander Ghost: Sir, we've picked up White Fang activity attacking a village nearby.

I stood up and get my jumpkit.

Me: Get the pilots, ground forces and airstrike teams ready. We're not gonna let somebody die.

Commander Ghost: On it. 

(Well this is Chapter 1 for you.  The next chapter is gonna be the Titan's Arc defending the village and taking down the White Fang by eliminating their lieutenant and orchestrated an attack on their main base in Vale. Well, Peace out)