Hero Aca Pt.2

"Wow Kacchan, your quirk is so cool,"
"Of course it is Deku, I'm the best!"
"I can't wait until I get a quirk too! Then we can be heroes together!"
"That's right Deku, but I'm sure you'll get a good quirk, after all, I only take on the best sidekicks."

———————
5 Month Later

Izuku Aizawa's POV-

I grunted under the extra weight, sweat beading down my temple in a slow line. I've done plenty of Dadzawa's hellish training exercises but this one is the most difficult. I wince as the paper crumbles under the weight and give up, falling back and practically dousing myself with water. Since dad found out that I was still training (he was not happy that I wasn't "acting like a kid", but he got over it) he began giving me different training exercises. This particular quirk exercise I've been working on for almost two months now and I still haven't gotten it down. I make a big paper box with paper jester and then try to keep it standing under air pressure. This allows me to work on two of my quirks at the same time. It was just exhausting.

I decide to just take a break. I got up and went to the wall so that I could sit against it. I opened my phone and saw that I had notifications from Hero Aca.

Hero Aca-

Red//Riot: Hey bros and brodettes!! How was school? Hope it was manly!

❄️frostbite🔥: Are you just going to continue to say the same thing when you greet us?

darkShadow: How is ones school manly?

L.E.M: IT WAS FUCKING SHITTY!

sound_booth: Does LEM just never take off CapsLock?

acid.rain: Hey dudes! school sucks 😩 we had a math test today!

❄️frostbite🔥: can't relate.

sound_booth: yuck. (to both the math test and the homeschooled bitch)

darkShadow: indeed.

L.E.M: GOT A FUCKING 99.5 ON MY MATH TEST! WANTED TO BLAST MY TEACHER'S ASS INTO THE FUCKING WHITEBOARD!

RED//RIOT: um.. dude? how do you get a 99.5?

L.E.M: HELL IF I KNOW!

acid.rain: Was the .5 extra credit?

Dis-lante: I just finished training.

frostbite: me as well.

L.E.M: LUCKY HOMESCHOOLED FUCKERS DON'T HAVE TO GO TO SCHOOL AND GET TO TRAIN ALL-DAY

frostbite: I'd rather go to school.

Dis-lante: You're just jealous LEM

L.E.M: LIKE FUCK I AM!

Dis-lante: mhm.

frostbite: Don't bully poor LEM Dis. His feelings are fragile.

acid.rain: LMFAOOFMEISNG 'FRAGILE!'

Red//Riot: I totally didn't laugh bc that would be unmanly!

L.E.M: BASTARDS! ALL OF YOU!

darkShadow: Revelry in the dark.

Dis-lante: Sorry LEM, didn't mean to hurt your feelings

L.E.M: I'LL KILL YOU!

I smile to myself as I put my phone down. LEM might act all feisty and loud but in the 5 months of talking to him, I've realized that he's just a big softy and kinda the mom friend of their group. I push up from where I'm leaning on the wall and make my way into the house from the back door. Dad's leaning against the kitchen counter drinking one of those weird-tasting jelly pack things and cooking dinner. Well, he probably attempted to cook dinner because the house smells like something burned and he's putting a frozen pizza in the oven. Uncle Zashi likes to joke that one day dad will give us food poisoning and we'll die. (Dad did give us food poisoning once, but we don't tell Uncle Zashi about that.)