Discord Pt.3

Izuku Midoriya's POV-

Everything hurt A LOT. I couldn't move and I couldn't see. Why is it so pitch black? Why does it hurt so much? Where am I?

I try to move again only to be overcome by a hot pain that burned from my stomach. It hurt.

"Discord?" I heard someone call out.

Discord? What's Discord? It sounds so familiar yet not. Where have I heard it?

All of a sudden memories of every time that I was called discord came back. I'm Discord?

"Dis!" The voice called again.

What a familiar voice. Such a familiar nickname. Who calls me that again?

"Izu wake up!" The voice yells for the last time.

The sentence brought me right back to a memory.

~Flashback~

"Izu wake up!" My mom shook me awake.
"Mom?" I looked up at her.

Mom was covered in bruises just like me. The only difference is that I have to go to school so Dad can't bruise me in some places but he can to Mom.

"Hisashi left to go out with his friends so he won't be back in a while!" My mom started.
"Really?!" I jump up excited.
"Yup, so that means that we have the house to ourselves for right now!" My mom jumped up and held my hand.

We walked down the stairs. I helped Mom get down because Dad hurt her leg, Mom helped me on the last step because I had hurt my foot while running from Dad the other day.

When we finally made it down the stairs we went to the kitchen where me and mom started to bake cookies and cupcakes. We spent the morning doing that. When we were finished we ate some of them and put the rest into a container and mom told me to hide it in my room.

When I finished hiding it I came back downstairs and saw mom cleaning up and making sure that everything was back where it belonged. I helped her in sweeping and wiping down all of the counters.

When the kitchen was super clean Mom and I went back upstairs to my room where we sat on the bed and talked and laughed and Mom read me books all the while eating our cookies and cupcakes. They were delicious.

We had a super fun day. Then we heard the key in the lock at the front door. We silenced immediately and I hid the container of goodies and helped Mom back to her room before going to mine where I closed and locked the door.

I sat by the door and listened as my father stumbled around the house, then it suddenly went quiet until I hear my father yell.

"Inko! Get your ass down here right now"

I heard the door open from the room over and my mom making her way downstairs. Then there was a thump and my heart sank when I realized what he was mad about.

"Why are there eggs and milk missing from my fridge? Did I give you or that thing up there permission to eat?!"
"No sir I'm very sorry it was just me who ate your food the kid has nothing to do with it"
"And I'm supposed to believe you?!"
"I'm very sorry it won't happen again"
"Hah!? You think sorry is going to matter?"

After that, I sit there with my back against the door as I listen to Mom begging for Dad to stop, I hear glass break and Dad calling Mom all types of names that I don't even know the meaning of. What I did know was that I was next so I sat there and waited for the screaming and crying to stop and I waited for the rough stomping up the stairs. And I waited for my door to be flung open. I guess it's my turn now.

~Flashback Over~

I began to silently cry. I didn't want to move anymore. I didn't want to try to get away from this pitch-black area that surrounded me. I wanted to stay here. Where I didn't have to see anybody or feel anything or even hear. It was so peaceful here compared to at home and in the real world.

"Please wake up Dis... Izuku I really want you to wake up. I can't lose you again.."

It was that voice again that super familiar one. Now that I think of it the voice reminds me of warmth and fun like my mom but without the underlying fear of my father coming home. This voice was warm like hot chocolate with marshmallows in it. Didn't I have that today? Yeah, I did! Dadzawa brought it for me!

Dadzawa? Oh, that's right eraser! I suddenly remembered everything that happened up to the moment that Dadzawa picked me up after I was shot. I really hope that he didn't bring me to the hospital. I should probably wake up now.

I need to wake up. I don't want to make Dadzawa cry. I want to see him again.

I open my eyes.

A/N-
Hello, Lovelies!
I'm sorry that this chapter was shorter than I normally write it I'm really tired rn but I haven't updated another chapter in a while so here you go.
Okay, that's all. Have fun reading!