Izuku's Origin Pt.2

Izuku Midoriya-

I open my eyes and look around to see that I'm in a basement of sorts. There is the guy with a hand on his face standing in a corner and the stitches guy in a different corner.

"Umm.. may I know where I am?" I ask, with no emotion on my face.
"Why would we tell you when we clearly kidnapped you, kid?" Stitches say.

I mean I guess he has a point so I just shrug, sit back in the chair that they tied me to, and try to go back to sleep. But before I can do that I hear laughing coming from the door behind me.

"Never have I seen a kid kidnapped and THAT was your reaction to it?!?" I don't know who is asking but I decide to just sit up and wait for them to show themselves. When the person walked around and showed themselves they were tall and bulky like All Might. They wore a mask that covered his face.

"Shigaraki, you brought me a broken toy?" The man asked as he poked me in the ribs and I felt immense pain from just that.

When the pain that I was feeling didn't show on my face at all the man smiled.

"Sensei, I-"
"No, it's fine, this was your decision so let's see what we can get from this one, he looks pretty interesting for a 6-year-old."
"Seven" I cut in.
"Pardon?" The man asked
"I'm seven, not six" I explained in a monotone voice.
"How dare you, you little-" The guy with a hand on his face, or Shigaraki as he was called really seems to respect this man.
"It's alright Shigaraki," the man soothed.
"What's your name?" I asked the man

He looked down at me even more amused.

"My name is All For One"
"That's a really long name, can I just call you Uncle One?" I asked Uncle One.

Stitches started to laugh and Shigaraki looked like he was going to explode. The man just looked like he just found a new favorite tv show.

"Yes, you can"
"Thanks, Uncle One"

Now Stitches was dying of laughter and Shigaraki was holding onto the wall with a shocked expression like he was going to pass out.

"So why did you kidnap me Uncle One?" I asked
"To see if your quirk was good and then steal it" Uncle One replied.

I wasn't expecting him to actually answer honestly.

"Oh, I'm sorry for the inconvenience" I slightly bowed.

At this point, even Uncle One looked shocked.

"And why would you say that?" He asked. I looked down sadly.
"I'm quirkless."

This time my face showed the sadness that this brought to my life, that one sentence. My face quickly distorted back to the emotionless mask that I'm so used to wearing but not quick enough for the three not to see the sadness I was hiding.

"Oh! Are you now?" Uncle One asked.

I nodded my head, not wanting to have to say it again.

"What if I told you that I would give you a quirk, matter a fact, quirks"
"Sensei!" Shigaraki yelled
"But if you give me a quirk I won't become a villain I would become a hero and naturally I would have to fight you" I responded ignoring Shigaraki.
"I know, I will give you quirks that are very strong, but only if you train them and try your best," Uncle One said
"Are you asking me to become a hero?"
"Yes"

Stitches and Shigaraki walked closer to where we were and eyed Uncle One curiously, wondering what he was doing. I was wondering the same thing.

"Why would you do that, it's like creating another enemy?"
"Well, it's because I'm bored and you would make a wonderful hero, don't you want to be a hero?"
"I don't know. I used to want to be exactly like All Might but I don't anymore now that I've realized that he's human too and can't save everyone."

Shigaraki's head shot up and looked at me with a type of recognition.

"'If he could save everyone then he would've saved me', that's what I've been telling myself since I was five. But villains are no different. I wouldn't need saving if they weren't here. So I don't pick sides."
"Are you saying that if I gave you power you wouldn't become a hero?" Uncle One asked.
"What I'm saying is that I don't care, either way, I'll become a hero if you want me to or I'll become a villain. But! I will not be a spy. And if you choose a hero then I really will become a hero, meaning that I will take down villains including you, and if you choose I become a villain, then I will become a villain that will help take down heroes and do bad that is irreversible"
"And I get the choice?"
"You get the choice" I confirmed.

Stitches looked as if he was thinking about something.
"That's actually not that bad of a deal." He said.

Uncle One nodded, agreeing that it was in fact a good deal. Shigaraki looked taken aback like he just heard that his life's purpose could have gone a whole other path. Uncle One turned to him.

"Are you doubting me after hearing what this boy just said about All Might and heroes Shigaraki ?" He asked.
"No sensei, I still hate All Might"
"Good" Uncle One turned to me, "I will take your offer, I don't have to, I could just kill you. But I want to see how this turns out."
"Hero or villain?" I ask.

The room is silent as we wait for Uncle One to decide my fate.