Chapter 27

Damsel Not In Distress 

ALMOST AS SOON AS WE DROVE AWAY I GOT A CALL FROM HER. 

Does she miss me already? 

"Miss me already?" I answered with a smirk on my face, but it disappeared when I heard her shaky voice. 

"Roman...there's p-people inside the house...I don't know where my m-mom and Brendan are- and uh and I may have made a guy go u-unconscious"   

"Jillian, go back. Now!" He jumped and instantly made a U-turn back to the house.

"If I'm not back in 15 minutes call Alexandro and Dario," I told Jillian before loading the gun that was inside the secret compartment and turning off the safety. 

I jump out of the car, making my way around the house where I can already hear her heavy breathing. 

"Ellowyn" I whisper and she jumped violently.   

"HOLY CRAP!" I crash a hand over her mouth and her eyes widen, She says something but it's muffled by my hand.   

"Go to the car...quietly" She nodded behind my hand and I removed it. She instantly took off the sound of her shoes scruffing against concrete getting distant.         

I took a deep breath making sure my gun was loaded and the silencer was put on, there was no chance of it getting jammed either. 

Like Ellowyn had said the door was already open, I placed my gun in front of me and I felt kind of trigger happy today. 

Three men were placed in the living room with their backs turned to me, three shots. 

Pop 

Pop

Pop

They all thudded against the floor one by one with holes in their head blood pouring out of them.

Two more guys come into my view, one turns around and shoots but misses. 

Pop

Pop

Two more gone, I head upstairs and another one was in Ellowyn's room. A pair of her red thongs in his hand travels to his nose and he takes delight in smelling it. 

"Fucking freak" I shoot him once in his knee and he goes down screaming, the red thong traveling halfway across the room right next to my foot.  

"This belongs to me" I pick it up and stuff it into my back pocket. 

"Who are you?" He sneered holding his knee, I pretended to be hurt. 

"Well if you must know...I'm the leader of about.. three-fourths of the Italian mafia" I smiled when his eyes widened.