Chapter 20

Shower Sex

Shower Sex

TW: MATURE CONTENT...Again.

IT'S GALA DAY, meaning it's restless all around the house. Prepping dresses, makeup gurus, and stylists coming into the house.

Candice is pacing in my office, "Why are you taking her?!"

She was currently screaming at me because she saw two dress bags go into Ellowyn's room.

"I'm taking her because I asked her" I answered and she huffed stomping one of her stiletto heels.

"I have so many friends that are willing to even have a one-night-stand with you! What does she have that they don't?"

Respect

When I got into the shower with her she didn't even look down, just stared into my eyes. It made my heart skip several beats.

I tried to avoid her but I just couldn't, she's left me with a severe case of blue balls and I couldn't care less. I would be ecstatic if I even got to touch her once, once I got a taste I couldn't stop going back. Even if I hated to.

"UGH!" She crossed and slammed the door on her way out. I didn't care what she thought, she was a golddigger and nothing but a sex symbol for my father.

I stood up and headed to the woman who made my heart hurt pleasingly, I opened the door not shocked by her figure sitting on the bed criss-cross in front of a sketchbook with a pencil in her hand, and an earbud in her ear.

"I could've been naked" She muttered sitting on the bed and I just shrugged.

"Your point?" I pulled on her arm making her let go of the pencil and standing up from the bed cinching onto me.

"Do you need a hug?" I just wanted her close to me, my back hurt from bending down to her height but I couldn't find one fuck to give. She wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled herself closer to me. My head was stuck on the strawberry scent in her hair.

Her legs wrapped around my waist and I hoisted her up, the height difference wasn't that big...unless you find 6'4 to 5'9 big.

"You're huge" She whispered before going red, she clearly didn't mean to say that out loud.

She was cute when flustered.

"I m-meant...y'know-"

"I know what you mean, bellissima" (Beautiful)

"What does that mean?" She muttered into my neck as we went into the bathroom and I placed her on the bathroom counter.

"Don't worry about it, why aren't you getting ready?" Her face went into one of confusion.

"Ready for what?" Did she forget?

"For the Gala, mia dolce ragazza" Her eyes widen and she pressed her hands on my chest. I don't move not one inch. (My sweet girl)

"Why didn't you tell me! I woke up like an hour ago! I could've been getting ready" She takes off her clothes not even minding me here and steps into the shower.

Jesus hold me back

I stare at her curvy figure through the steam and cloudy glass doors, "Are you going to get in or not?"

I blink for a second, I had a shower this morning...would another one hurt? I basically tore off my clothes and opened the shower doors picking her up and putting her against the cold tiles.

Soap was all over her making my dick even harder, it looks so hot.

"I just want to shower! I need to get r-ready" I plunge two fingers into her tight hole making her hand attach to my shoulder and let out a scream-like moan.

"Use my fingers, Tesoro" She breaths hard on my neck as she starts grinding on my fingers. (Sweetheart)

I curl my fingers to her pace and her moans get louder by the second, "Are you going to cum for me, Ellowyn? You gonna be a little slut and cum for me?"

She lets out a loud whine at my words and my dick raised slightly higher, seeing her please herself from nothing but my own fingers turned me on so much.

"Please let me c-cum! I'm s-so close" Her eyelids fluttered but remained on mine.

"Cum on my fingers, baby, go ahead" Her whole body shook within my grasp her loud moans trapped inside the bathroom. Her grip on my shoulder got stronger as I continued pumping my fingers in and out of her.

"It's too m-much" Tears of overstimulation filled her eyes, I went even faster. I loved the sounds of pleasure, the gasps, and the sharp breaths. I loved it all, the face she made when she came was addictive. I wanted to take a picture and never let go of it.

"Look at me when you cum, Ellowyn" Her pure gray eyes looked down on me the small flakes of green nowhere to be found with her dilated eyes. Her lip was in between her teeth and I reached up to bring it down.

"Roman!" Her blunt nails run over my back as she comes for the second time today her eyes never leaving mine. I put her down on shaky legs but she leans on the wall keeping her balance.

"Good girl" I put the two fingers inside her mouth making her instantly suck them.

Her eyes finally go down but look back up at me, she looks like she's never seen a dick before.

"C-Can I?" I agree nonetheless.

I groaned at the feeling of her hand rubbing up and down on my length, she was looking at my every reaction. Her pace sped up a bit and her hand got tighter around me pulling another deep groan from me.

"Just like that baby", I whispered breathing hard into her neck. A new feeling was rushing through me, sure I've gotten handjobs before but this was better than all of them...combined.

She was so confident in what she was doing making it so much more pleasurable. She collects the leaking precum and makes me let out an audible moan.

"Keep- fuck- going" I attached our lips in a vicious kiss and I got the familiar knot in my stomach.

Her pace sped up a bit more and I kissed her even harder, "Cum for me, Roman"

That was the last straw, my eyes squeezed shut and I threw my head back. Her name tumbled out of my mouth like it was my last words.

I felt like a child in a fucking candy store.

"Let's get you ready for this gala" I whispered after a few moments and she nodded exiting the bathroom with me right behind her.

I can't wait to ruin her after this gala.

I needed a filler chapter and what's better than just a filler chapter?

A filler chapter with smut :D

I hope you enjoyed my very nasty thoughts :)

Please comment and vote <3