INTRODUCTION

After a nasty divorce, Casper's mother gets the brilliant to travel during the entirety of their summer vacation. Mother and son travel to 'Omaha Beach Resort' in Normandy, France where they can escape their lives and relax for once. At first, Casper is not too happy about the whole thing, but after hearing the mesmerizing sound of a young man he can only call an angel, he is absolutely astatic. Meeting Jack Davis was the best thing that could ever happen this summer and Casper is completely in love with a man he barely knows.

Will Casper get the vacation of his dreams?

Will he become obsessed with Jack Davis?

Will he ever be able to confess his feeling to Jack Davis?

And what will happen when it's time to go home?

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

Thank you for choosing to read this story. I really hope you enjoy it and stick around to the very end.

It is a short-story with only six chapters.

'Summer Crush' is a gay love story, so if you are not comfortable with that please leave. I DO NOT accept hate in any of my books. Please be kind to one another.

Fair warning: this is not a relationship story; it is more of a story about a growing crush. (I hope you still give it a chance anyway.)

I am very new at this, so if I get anything wrong or make any mistakes, please let me know so I can fix it. I just want to do my very best.

Please do not steal my ideas. I've worked very hard on this book. Thank you.

Please be nice in the comments, I'm a beginner. And again I really hope you like it and give positive feedback.

Thank you for reading.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\