Chapter 4

Hope you enjoy, vote!!

Y/n POV

I woke up to a all black room, tied up on rope. The lights weren't bright, I wasn't able to observe an door, I am not able to recap what happened and why I might be in this situation, where's mattia?
Oh damn it.
I then hear foot steps approach me. "Hello!" I yelled
"Hello my love" I hear I deep voice say.

I couldn't been able to see who said that because of the lighting.
The foot steps start getting more, and more aggressive "who's there and why am I'm here!"
I yelled. I see a man coming closer to me, oh wait that the vinnie guy....
What does he want from me???

He's mattia enemy, I don't even know the man for God sake! He's damn well going to murder me!

"Well hello love" he says. I didn't reply back and he says "what happen you don't wanna talk?" He says stroking my chin

"What do you want from me?" I asked "you see I haven't really decided, but all you need to know if you don't simply follow my rule I will kill you. Ok love?"

I just stare at him "why do the staring Angel? Like what you see" he says and smirks. Man he had a big ego

"Well can you take me out the rope, my fucking hands hurt" I say. "Oh yeah right" he says and I roll my eyes

"Keep rolling your eyes like that and I'll give you a reason too" he says and i look at him with a disgust fast.

I'm mean this vinnie guys is quite attractive, but I'm pretty sure he will kill me, maybe if I do everything he says and act nice I could find a way to escape.

"What you thinking about love" he says while fully taking to rope off my arms and foot. "Nothing" I say lowly

"Come on let's take you to your new room" he stares and looks at me. I didn't reply back and just follow him. I really don't have any Choice I mean he can stab me at this moment.

"And just for you to know I promise I won't lay a finger on you, okay? I do have a really sure temper but I won't ever take my anger out on you." He says and I nod my head.

He leads me to this gigantic beautiful room, the decor was glamorous. "This is your new room Angel"
"If you need anything my room is 2 room to the left, any questions?" "Yes where's mattia" I reply

"No where you will find him, okay?" I just roll my eye