Chapter 2

Enjoy and vote!!

Y/n POV

Today is the day we're moving to Seattle.
I just finished packing everything that I wanted, I can buy the rest when we're over there.

Mattia pecks my forehead and says, "Babe, let's go, the driver is waiting for us." "All right, I'm going down right now," I said.

As I began coming downstairs, I noticed Mattia approaching his father, Direction, and beginning to converse with him, most likely about the plan and how much it will cost to kill the gang that he has been discussing. I then noticed Naomi and Alejandro standing outside the car, conversing.

As I approached them, I heard, "hey y/n, let's get in the car, it's getting a little hot out here." With Alejandro standing next to her, my bestfriend Naomi said.

Her and Alejandro started dating around the same time that me and Mattia started dating, so I went inside the car and waited for Mattia to come in. Finally, I watch him leave the home and walk to the car, and I notice Mattia's father wave farewell to us.

Arriving to Seattle~

We finally made it to our 4 hour destination, we start driving to mansions that were far,far away from the area. Once we start pulling up to a specific house, I see this huge house it was beautiful. "We're here Mr polibio" the the blonde curly driver said.

"Thanks for your service I'll let you know when we will be needing you again,Mr huxhold is it?" Mattia asked. "Yes it's Jordan huxhold." The blond man said

Vinnie pov:

I've gather ally information about the scorpios including y/n, she's a very intelligent beautiful women I can say, she's not very easy to get as I gathered. So how the hell did mattia manage to have her?

He must be forcing her or something. I got one of my men and one of my best friends Jordan huxhold to spy on them and to be there "driver" and some of my other men. I have a plan on how I will kill them all, but not y/n........

Back to y/n POV

I see mattia on the phone arguing with someone, he looks really piss off, "we'll then I guess I see you soon then" he yells to the phone hanging it up immediately.

"Mattia who was that?" I asked "it was the gang leader that I will kill vinnie." He reply's "well what does he want?" I asked

"He says he want to resolve everything and team up" Mattia says "we'll are you going to team up with him, I thought you was gonna kill him?" I asked "i am, I just got a plan my love" he says

We'll let's see how this we'll go.......

Author note:the end of this chapter sorry if I take long to update I have to update my other books aswell and I'll probably update later this week<3 remember to vote!!!