Chapter 3

Vote and enjoy

Y/n POV

Today is the day mattia is going to meet vinnie.

Mattia said that vinnie and him are going to this bar to meet up and he wants him to take his whole gang including me.

Vinnie pov

The scorpios are all complete morons. I know they have a plan to kill me, but they aren't ready for my plan yet. In any case, I begin gathering all of my men to the club for back-up.

I specifically told Mattia to bring y/n, and he didn't even question it; no, this would be a lot easier than I anticipated. I chuckle when I say this.

Back to y/n POV

"Get ready for the bar, my love." Pecking my neck, Mattia says. "OK, let me take a shower first," I say as I walk up to the bathroom door.

I start getting the water ready and go inside the shower, thinking about mattia "plan" I mean, I'm not really sure that it's a good plan. I mean what is this Vinnie guy is doing the same thing on trying to kill us,

I'm not even apart of this gang, we'll let's just wait and see.

After the shower~

I put on this black dress the nicely shows all my curves and makes my ass and boobs look perfectly in place. I put on some jewelry and start putting on some light makeup.

"Love are you ready" I hear someone come in the room and say " yea just finish" I see mattia walk in fully in the room, "alright let's start going" mattia says

Arriving at the bar~

We're at the bar right now and I'm guessing this vinnie guys isn't here yet. Mattia told his men to look out for him, I see one of him men give mattia a sign meaning vinnie is here.

"That's him," Mattia replies as she looks in a direction. I turn to see what he's talking about and see a man who appears to be my age or somewhat older, with filthy blond magnificent curls and an all-black suit that shows off his abs.

His shirt wasn't completely buttoned up, allowing you to glimpse what appears to be a spider tattoo? And I notice some tattoos on his hands; I'm betting he has more tattoos on his arms, but the suit hides them; he also has a defined jaw.

Bye now I'm pretty sure anyone can tell that I was staring at him, I look back to his face and I seen a smirk on his face.

Vinnie pov

I walk into the bar seeing lots of my men there, I walk to a table and sit down seeing mattia and this girl next to him and I'm guessing that's y/n.

She was wearing this beautiful black dress showing all her curves and nicely placing her beautiful boobs, she was the most beautiful person I've ever layed eyes on.

Ive

I see her stare at me oblivious observing me, i give her a smirk.

I then see mattia walking my direction, and he sits down next to my table "hello polibio" I say "hacker" he says and I smirk

"So how do you wanna resolve our issues" I say and he smirks and starts pulling out something, it was a gun he points it to me and I see everyone look at him.

He furrows his eyes brows and look confused "you didn't think I would come here by myself now did you, you do know this is my bar, correct?" I say and everyone in the bar pulls out there guns and point it to him and all his men.

I know everyone that works for him he should had thought about it. I say a chuckle

I give my men a signal signing to take him away, and I see y/n get up trying to figure out where there taking him. And I can tell she's getting dizzy. Oops.........

Author note:the end for this chapter sorry for the late updates ik rlly trying bye.