Epilogue

• Dedicated to Abby

Once upon a time, there was a dragon that loved to tease a little lamb. The lamb did not care for the dragon, but the dragon wished that it could be as loving and as gentle as the lamb. One day, the dragon was in the forest and while the forest slept peacefully, the dragon blew magnificent flames into the air. The air became hot, and soon a spark fell on a tree. But the preoccupied dragon did not see this, and soon a fire raged across the forest. In his fear and youth, the dragon began to fly away, but not before hearing the bleating of the little lamb. She was trapped in a thicket, and the flames were creeping along, licking the underbrush and coming closer and closer to her. The dragon swooped in and made for the lamb, but a large gust of flames roared under the dragon, and he flew away, hot tears blinking at his eyes as he heard the cries of the lamb.  But the dragon was a stubborn beast, and he turned himself around and forced himself to save the lamb, even though the dragon knew that he was putting himself in grave danger.  The dragon picked up the lamb gently with it's powerful jaws, and when they landed, the dragon apologized profusely to the lamb for endangering it with his abilities.  But the lamb never forgot her debt to the dragon, and wished to stay with the beast for as long as it lived.  The dragon consented, and both creatures lived in harmony together.  When the dragon died at an old age, the lamb was beside it, and when the two passed on into whatever afterlife they entered, both of them agreed to stay with each other until the fabric of time and space fragmented, or until one of them left the other.  And thus they stayed for all eternity.

WHOHOOO IT'S DONE!  OMG I'M SO HAPPY, BUT I'VE HONESTLY LOVED WRITING THIS STORY. {OOOPS CAPS LOCK IS on, oh there we go}. 

I'd like to thank God, after all, all inspiration is from the source, eh?

Remember to vote this story up, or add it to you library/favourites! 

Also, I wanna thank Rachel K. for editing this story for me, cause if she didn't, I'd be in a major hellhole.

I'd like to thank my little bro for being such a good sport and dealing with my mood swings as I wrote this, and for understanding that our watching of animé would have to wait.  Thanks, little buddy!

And last but not least, {the reason this all happened}, I'd like to thank Abby for making this possible.  If we hadn't been texting in math class (sorry math teacher :'( ) then this wouldn't have happened.  And come on, she has to get props for waiting for almost a week for me to finish this, even though I promised I'd have it done in 24 hours :D

So if y'all see Abby, make sure to thank her for making me write this, and if you liked it, shoot me a link on my facebook page --> just facebook 'Kobes and Khan'!

Me and 'sunnythewriter' s blog is in the external link, and listen to the songs while reading the chapters again.  They'll make a huge difference!

Thanks for sticking with me this far, and hopefully I'll have a new story up and ready soon.

Cheers,

-kobesofficial