|four|

"wake up for god's sake!" cindy grabbed a pillow and threw it at malia who was still sleeping, and dreaming about yesterday.

"jesus! cindy!" malia sat up, scratching her head. „wake up!" cindy stormed into the bathroom to grab something.

„can't you just let me sleep for once?!" malia turned around and let her face sink into the pillow for a few more minutes, until cindy came out of the bathroom again.

„malia, i am not gonna say this again. wake up! you smell like shit, take a shower, jesus." cindy walked out of the cabin. malia turned around and went through her hair.

she sat up slowly and as she looked out of the window, malia saw tommy grabbing cindy ass. she rolled her eyes and then went into the bathroom, because malia indeed, smelled like shit.

taking off her clothes, she turned on the shower and let the warm water slowly ran down her body. for a few minutes, malia just enjoyed the warmth, until she remembered yesterday evening.

malia smiled to herself while putting her hand on her mouth. even the thought of it made her blush. her hands slowly went down her neck, making its way to her chest as she thought about nick, and how he touched malia.

her hands went down her waist and between her legs, slowly circling with her fingers when suddenly, a knock appeared on the door.

malia snapped back, her eyes opened wide. she scratched her head and then quickly finished the shower. a knock appeared again.

„who is there?!" malia shouted through the bathroom. „it's me, nick." he answered, his voice sounding really happy.

„give me five minutes!" malia shouted, grabbed a towel and turned of the shower. she put on some shorts and a brown shirt, and then quickly stepped out of the bathroom.

with her hands still drying her hair, malia walked towards the cabin entrance and then opened it, seeing nick standing there in a white, see through shirt.

„sorry, was i interrupting something?" nick asked as she saw malias wet hair. „what? no, uh, definitely not." malia quietly giggled to herself. „what is it?" she then asked.

„i was just checking in on you. you slept quiet long. i was hoping you didn't regret yesterday evening." nick blushed as he put his hand on his head.

„no! of course not! uhm, you wanna come in?" malia opened the door a bit more and made a gesture with one hand.

"i have a meeting with the other councilors in like ten minutes, so, no." nick pouted. "i think that's enough." malia grabbed nick by his hand and pulled him into the cabin, closing the door behind them.

nick turned both of them around, pushing malia against the door. he grabbed her hand and put it behind his neck. nick looked deeply into her eyes, slowly coming closer. but then it knocked on the door.

"the second time today! seriously?!" malia said, leaving nick wondering what the first time was. malia turned around, her back pressed against nicks chest, slowly opening the door.

"tommy! hey, you alright?" malia asked him, moving nick away from her with one hand. tommy looked inside, then at nick, and back to malia.

"yea, uh, i was just wondering if you could take care of my campers for a few minutes? i have a me-" malia interrupted him. "meeting with the other councilors, yes, i know." malia smiled ironically and then walked straight past tommy, towards his campers.

                                    ***

"hold on, let me help you with that." malia said as she saw a camper struggling to put something together in the arts and crafts cabin. she glued the two paper pieces together and somehow managed to make it even uglier than before.

"there we go." malia said, making a weird face, looking down at the creation of hers. "well, it's something." the camper in front of her said, laughing slightly.

"i am sure you can fix it." malia said, rubbing the campers head, and then walked over to jeremy who was sitting on the floor, drawing something.

malia grabbed a piece of paper and started drawing too. two small figures, red haired and dresses over them. malia just started drawing, and ended up having everything on her paper but the things she wanted to draw.

as she looked at the finished picture, she felt a feeling of frustration overcoming her, making it hard to concentrate. everything around her started to get loud, and it felt like she could hear every single thing.

malia couldn't control her thoughts, neither did she respond to jeremys questions. "are you okay?" a million questions were in her mind. why are they staring at me? why is everything so loud? why do i feel like i might explode? 

negative thoughts shot up in her head, making everything seem like shit. "i'm sorry." malia quickly said and then ran out of the cabin, making jeremy follow her til the door.

malia walked towards her cabin, opening the door and sitting down in front of it as she closed it. everything felt warm all of sudden, and malia practically felt the sweat dripping down her forehead.

she put her head in her hands as a tear rolled down her cheek. "breathe." she said quietly to herself, breathing in through her nose, and out of her mouth. she stood up and started walking around in her cabin, trying to distract herself.

but nothing seemed to work, in fact, it only made it worse. malias thoughts were now even more negative then they already were. why am i like this? what's wrong with me?

and then she heard a knock on the door. she quickly turned around and faced the door. a small "come in." left her lips.
————

hey guys! i just wanted to say thank you for 100 reads! it really means a lot to me! <3