|two|

"nick goode hm?" malia smiled, her arms crossed as she stood up. "you have a problem with that?" nick asked her, mimicking her crossed arms.

"no. well, actually i would but there's a problem in my cabin and i could use your help, so if you help me, no, no i would not have a problem with that." malia smirked, putting one arm on her waist.

                                    ***

"malia sucks cocks in hell. jeez." nick read trough all the things written on the wall while malia already started painting.

"stop and come on help me!" malia said, deep down being sad that people hated her so much to write these awful things on her bedside.

nick climbed up malias bed and grabbed a brush. he picked up the brown color and then started to paint the wooden walls.

"who did all this?" nick asked as he painted over the slurs. "sheila." malia said, when suddenly her watch started ringing. she looked at it, turned it off and then went to her drawer, picking up a plastic bottle of pills.

nick looked at malia taking the pills without water or anything, curious what those pills were, but he didn't wanted to ask.

"what?" malia asked nick who was looking at her intensely. "nothing." he said and slowly continued to paint the last wall.

"it's a drug. i'm an addict." malia laughed going back to her bed, sitting down on it. "guess i'll have to turn you in then." nick smiled at malia as he sat down next to her.

her smile faded and she looked at her watch on her wrist. starting to play with it, she explained what those pills were.

"you don't have to tell-" "it's methylphenidate." malia interrupted him, explaining the medicament. "it's a treatment. for adhd." malia said, still looking down at her watch.

"i don't even know why i am telling you this. i don't even know you." malia shook her head and smiled a little, looking back at nick.

"it's okay. i wont tell anyone." nick rested his elbow on the bed, his pinky slowly stroking malias arm.

"you have- hold still." malia smiled, looking at nicks cheek. she put her finger on his cheek, wiping away the paint on his face.

"it's gone." malia smiled at him, looking into his eyes, when suddenly there was a loud alarm, the sign for dinner.

"it's already that late?" nick asked, laughing slightly. "i guess we took a long time." malia smiled, helping nick up from the bed.

                                    ***

malia was sitting in the corner of the room, silently eating her food when she spotted cindy, her cousin planning color war, which was supposed to happen in a week, with the other councilors including her boyfriend, tommy.

apparently it was such a big deal to separate shadysiders between sunnyvalers. malia never understood it. she never understood why sunnyvale was such a beautiful place, while in shadyside everything bad happened.

some people were talking about a witch, sarah fier, and how she cursed shadyside. but malia never believed this bullshit fairytale anyways.

but she knew, that she wanted to get out of the shadyside shit hole, and maybe start a new life. somewhere else, and maybe with someone.

"can i sit here?" a younger camper with glasses asked malia. "yea, of course." she answered and the little boy sat down, putting his plate on the table.

"you're malia, right?" he asked as malia nodded. "i am jeremy, one of tommys campers." he smiled brightly, making malia happy that there was finally someone talking to her.

"i saw that you were sitting alone, i didn't wanted you to be." jeremy said, eating his mashed potatoes while talking. malia smiled at him, asking him a few questions.

the two talked for a while, about their stay and all the other things, when nick showed up at their table. "tommy wants to talk to you jer, you better go." nick puts his hand on jeremnys shoulder, lightly pulling him on his tshirt.

he watched jeremy walk over to tommy, and then turned around to face malia.

"you again." malia smiled at nick as he sat down in front of her. "me." nick spread out his arms, laughing. malia just shook her head in silence.

"are you busy tonight?" nick suddenly asked out of nowhere, playing with the ring on his finger. "nope. are you planning on doing anything?" malia asked.

"meet me at science and nature at ten." nick said, smirked and then walked off. malia, curious about what he was planning, continued to eat her food and then walked off to her cabin.