Part One

"We accept the love we think we deserve."

-Stephen Chbosky

"Why won't you let me in?!" He cried in frustration clenching his fists together with an undeniable passion, raising his strong arms. I stared hopelessly at him with more tears welling up in my brown eyes. "I love you." He whispered to me. But he needn't, he needn't have told me for I already knew, I knew in fact, very well. I just didn't accept it...

DISCLAIMER!

Many of you will read 'XO' and will have no problem with it, some of you might but I feel like at this moment in time, where I am nearly finishing the story I do need to say a few things, just so there's not any misunderstandings. Forgive me if this sounds patronising but I need to say it just so I'm sure people know what I mean, if you're an open minded person you can go ahead and skip this :)

ALTHOUGH COMPLETED, 'XO' is unedited and I am no robot so you'll probably find some mistakes. Try to ignore them I'll sort them out soon lool

1) 'XO' is a work of FICTION! What does that mean? It simply means that in real life, the story of 'XO' did not happen which means all of the characters just don't exist! Amazing. However, for me to make it somewhat believable I must give these people actions, personalities and opinions and I may do that by basing my characters on people or just simply being inspired. Some people have opinions and actions however, that we may not like. Sad. And sometimes, because I like to make my stories somewhat real, some characters may do or say something you don't like. I don't mean I'm going to purposefully try to offend anyone, that's the last thing I'd want to do, seriously. But, I can't promise that you, individually, will be okay with everything that goes on you know? Don't be scared or whatever, I'm mainly talking about what goes in one chapter. And this is only a romance lol.

2) 'XO' will tackle race as many interracial stories do, if you don't like I'm sorry, but maybe this isn't for you.

3) 'XO' is written by a teenage girl, in the UK (that's me) and I obviously don't know everything. If I write something and you end up saying 'actually, that's out of order I really don't like that' PLEASEPLEASEPLEASE let me know. I don't want anyone to feel bad, my inbox is always open so if you drop me a message I will be sure to reply. But, I must say, if there is one thing I really hate is rudeness and disrespect, so, as long as you're nice and respectful about it then we can have a chill conversation about whatever's wrong.

I think that should be the end of my disclaimer, it's really made my story sound really bad and scary but trust me it's not, it's just a romance 😂😂

'XOX' is the sequel to this book which you should definitely read after this.

'The Host' is another work of mine that I will also shamelessly plug cos' why not? :)