"...Jiang Heng?"

Jiang Heng looked down at these two words plus the punctuation mark for a while.

Just outside of Jincheng No. 1 Middle School was an internet cafe that was open during the day. Jiang Heng was not surprised that the other party could find him.

But- why did the other party come out to find himself.

Jiang Heng was a little itchy.

He was skipping class and it's not about this guy.

He locked the screen of his phone and threw it on the table, while the phone spun on the table a few times.

He Ci went too far.

The boy's eyebrows were half drooping, and the smile on his lips had disappeared, replaced by very familiar unhappiness, and the words that had just come to his mouth were silently swallowed by He Ci.

It is probably related to Jiang Heng's fiance.

He Ci was not quite clear about what was wrong with Jiang Heng's split. He didn't know that Jiang Heng had come to the city until yesterday, and it was only yesterday that he knew that Jiang Heng split into Omega.

When he went out to dinner with Jiang Heng in the evening, Jiang Heng's mother called him. Jiang Heng didn't evade anything at the time and answered the phone directly in front of him.

He Ci not intended to overhear, but Jiang Heng was sitting next to him, and the fiancé was vaguely mentioned on the phone. Jiang Heng's expression was not so good, but he never had a bad temper at Xie Yu.

He Ci would like to ask for details.

But he dare not.

After a while, Jiang Heng gave a very light tsk. When he stood up, he pushed the chair back a bit, and the chair scraped against the floor and made a slight noise.

He Ci came back to his senses: "Where are you going?" As if a fire burned from inside and out of him, his heart began to beat faster, as if it could jump out of his chest in the next second.

Before Jiang Heng came, Xie Yu had urged him to get along well, not be aggressive with each other, and not beat others.

Is he fierce now?

"Come out."

Look at these two imperative words, look at this very mocking full stop.

Jiang Heng licked the tip of his teeth, and squeezed out two words: "beat someone up."

He Ci: "......???" Beat someone up? Who are you beating?

In Jiang Heng's life, there is no reason for others to provoke him.

Of course, except in the game. The real powerhouse disdains blind BB in the game. As for the reply that he didn't have time to send out just now, it has already been forgotten.

He was holding the phone screen in his pocket with one hand. If the phone wasn't hard enough, it would almost be crushed.

Outside the Internet cafe is a street outside Jincheng No. 1 High School. There are some snack bars nearby. At the moment, classes are resuming, and there are naturally no people on the street.

As soon as Jiang Heng went out, he was confused by the wind.

The weather in mid-October was sultry and hot, but the sky was slightly gloomy now, and He didn't know when the wind started blowing.

He Ci behind him glanced at the sky, a little worried: "Isn't it going to rain?" 

When the two came out, it was still sunny, but they didn't bring anything for protection.

Jiang Heng didn't hear it.

The moment he left the house, he felt a scorching pain.

He stopped at the door, letting the wind blow.

But the wind can't dissipate this scorching heat.

In the ear, He Ci continued to look at the sky and worry: "Let's go back to school first, your things haven't been packed yet."

He Ci paused and looked at Jiang Heng.

A little sweat oozes from Jiang Heng's forehead.

He gritted his teeth and looked tense as if he was just thinking of He Ci's words. The congratulatory message is only when he is really considering his own words.

Fortunately, in just ten seconds, the scorching heat dissipated.

Jiang Heng raised his eyelids and gradually loosened his fisted hands. His almost lost sight gradually recovered. He looked at the small restaurant opposite the Internet cafe. Two women were sitting in the restaurant, talking and laughing.

He lowered his eyes and blinked.

It is his susceptibility period.

Generally, only Alpha has a susceptible period. Alpha's temper will be more violent than usual in the susceptible period, and possessiveness will be infinitely amplified.

However, as an Omega, Jiang Heng also has a susceptibility period. His susceptibility period is even more serious than that of Alpha. His temper is too irritable and pheromone leaks. In severe cases, he can't even take care of himself.

Fortunately, this is just the beginning, just a warning.

It is probably because he hasn't taken the inhibitor for four days. Once the inhibitor is stopped, it is easy to attack. He Ci was suppressed and stopped. No way, Shen Huaizhi hasn't left yet? Before he could speak out, Jiang Heng had already turned the corner. A boy was standing by the wall, his school uniform was neatly dressed, and his coat zipper was pulled to the position of his collarbone Instead of leaning against the wall, he stood upright with no expression on his face as if he was standing here waiting for someone., Looks no-nonsense, only serious. Jiang Heng and he looked at each other.

After standing at the entrance of the Internet cafe for a while, Jiang Heng looked up and scanned the surrounding area after he was fully relieved.

There were no other students on the street outside the Internet cafe. Jiang Heng didn't know if the other party had deliberately lied to him, and he didn't come at all.

Jiang Heng felt that if this were the case, then he would be dead.

The phone vibrated again.

Jiang Heng showed it expressionlessly and glanced at it.

From stranger fiance, 【Front.]

Yes, still ordering him.

Front.

Type a few more words and he will die.

Jiang Heng took two steps forward.

Then he stopped again.

So why should he listen to the other party? Why let go to him as soon as he comes out?

After half a second, Jiang Heng found a reason for himself: probably to beat someone up.

The congratulatory message that followed him thought he was about to go back, but it was strange to see him suddenly stop.

Jiang Heng's eyebrows were flattened, and he couldn't see the slightest gentleness, and his aura became more fierce. The congratulatory message sighed again in his heart, why is Jiang Heng an Omega?

How does this look like an Omega?

A few steps forward from the Internet cafe, there is a corner. Turn around the corner and go straight, which is the school gate of No. 1 Middle School near the city.

When the two walked to the corner, the sudden coolness that had just come to the Internet cafe climbed up again, as if they were suddenly swept by something invisible and intangible.

This time, he was much closer than he was in an Internet cafe. Jiang Heng even saw a black mole on the earlobe of the other's left ear with his 5.0 vision, which inexplicably added a sense of abstinence to this person.

Jiang Heng licked his lower lip, he was indeed someone who touched up his G-spot.

 From when he saw this person in the Internet cafe, the feeling reappeared, the back was densely itchy, and he even had the illusion of wanting to get closer and closer.

But Jiang Heng felt that this was just an illusion, he hadn't been so aggressive yet.

But He Ci around him was a bit tragic. He didn't know if Shen Huaizhi was in a bad mood today. The oppressive feeling of being a top Alpha was particularly obvious.

The congratulatory message leaned against Jiang Heng, pulled Jiang Heng's arm, and then said hello to Shen Huaizhi: "...Squad leader Shen."

Shen Huaizhi seemed to notice them only now, and turned around slowly, congratulating him. He Ci noticed that he glanced at Jiang Heng before looking at himself.

As if not knowing himself, Shen Huaizhi just nodded slightly.

But there is no intention to leave at all.

But the next second, Shen Huaizhi looked at Jiang Heng again.

The eyes of the two people touched in the air as if something collided in an instant, and the coolness that had been oppressing the He Ci suddenly disappeared.

The hostility on Jiang Heng's face has been completely taken away. Although his eyebrows have grown a bit sharp and he has been used to being the school hooligan over the years, but when he converges, he still has a different kind of cunning.

It's as if a hedgehog suddenly took out its thorn.

Jiang Heng swallowed inexplicably nervously.

He hasn't experienced love at first sight before.

Should I say something now?

What to say?

Isn't his name Shen Huaizhi?

Jiang Heng opened his mouth before he could practice it again in his head, the congratulatory speech standing next to him was the first to speak.

The congratulatory message leaned in his ear and whispered: "This is your class monitor."

"I just forgot to tell you." 

He Ci is a bit admiring Jiang Heng, why he can be an Omega without feeling in front of Alpha Standing, it didn't seem to be affected at all.

Even when he met Jiang Heng yesterday, when He Ci had just finished exercising, he still had the smell of Alpha pheromone on his body. He didn't know that Jiang Heng had differentiated into Omega, and both were brothers, so he didn't take a bath. Going to see Jiang Heng again, the two of them are still relatively close.

Generally, when Omega is close to Alpha, it will be affected more or less.

As a result, Jiang Heng didn't seem to smell his pheromone at all.

Jiang Heng: The words behind "You..." were swallowed abruptly.

He turned his head a little stiffly and moved away from Shen Huaizhi's gaze.

Who is the monitor?

Their monitor?

Isn't their class leader his Alpha fiance?

"You say it again?" Jiang Heng was rather frustrated and gritted his teeth, but still suppressed his voice and expression of surprise.

He Ci was frightened by his sudden change of face, and he subconsciously glanced at Shen Huaizhi.

The other party seemed to be really waiting for someone here, so he didn't mean to leave. Instead, he stood there and looked at them, but there was no look on his face.

It seems to be just looking at strangers.

Although they are indeed strangers.

The congratulatory message opened his mouth. Before he could say anything, he saw Jiang Heng picking up the phone and typing a few words.

"...Jiang Heng?"He Ci doubted whether something was wrong with Jiang Heng.

Jiang Heng didn't have the heart to listen to what He Ci said at the moment.

He pressed the send button.

At the same time, Shen Huaizhi's cell phone rang.

Jiang Heng raised his eyelids to look at him, while Shen Huaizhi was looking down at his mobile phone.

Jiang Heng continued to post one more without giving up.

Shen Huaizhi's cell phone rang again.

It's a coincidence. He retracted the phone from his pocket with a wooden face and curled up the fingers hidden in his pocket unconsciously, a little trembling. Before he could leave, a shadow suddenly fell in front of him. Shen Huaizhi is a little taller than him. Jiang Heng's height is considered very high as an Omega, but as an Alpha, Shen Huaizhi has an inherent advantage, half a head taller than him. The creator itself is unfair.

Jiang Heng dialed the phone without giving up.

This time, Shen Huaizhi's cell phone rang again and turned his head to look at Jiang Heng, his eyelids half-lapped, his lips pressed into a straight line, and the whole person seemed alienated from the street.

Jiang Heng and his eyes met again, and the surrounding air instantly became thinner, the rhythm of breathing was disrupted, and the sudden scorching heat from the body seemed to invade the whole body in the next second, but it seemed that there was another invisible belt. A cold breath surrounds him, antagonizing the scorching heat in his body.

No, maybe it's not confrontation at all, but unilateral suppression.

The burning sensation quickly disappeared without a trace.

But Jiang Heng could only be tense, not allowing others to see his strangeness.

The street is quiet, and only Shen Huaizhi's cell phone ringtone breaks this tranquility.

Shen Huaizhi looked at Jiang Heng lightly like a stranger.

He Ci next to Jiang Heng is not much better, he dares to confirm that Shen Huaizhi's mood today is not very good! He has been suppressed by the third pheromone!

As an Alpha, He Ci stood beside Jiang Heng very resolutely. Jiang Heng is an Omega. He really feels attacked. Jiang Heng will be even worse than him. Alpha's pheromone has a fatal influence on Omega, especially like an alpha like Shen Huaizhi, and Omega like Jiang Heng who has just differentiated and is not yet mature enough.

The atmosphere is getting more and more strange. The three people seemed to have formed a strange silence.

Jiang Heng cut off the phone without hesitation.

What love at first sight.

He now declares that his love at first sight is over.

Jiang Heng's gaze fell on Shen Huaizhi's beautiful face again. The two were clearly separated by half a meter, but Jiang Heng had the illusion of being close together as if there was a pair of invisible hands that bound them to each other. Together. The faint smell of black coffee spreads down the wind.

Jiang Heng's expression was tense, and he took two steps back, pulling the distance away.

He will not give in to beauty.

Two seconds later, he heard the other person speak.

"Go back."

Alpha's voice, which has passed the voice change period, is low, with a slight chill.

Jiang Heng's ears were tingling.

Jiang Heng blinked.

A real man can bend and stretch.

His love at first sight will not end here.