Shen Huaizhi

After Jiang Heng ridiculed his alpha fiancé, his mood improved a lot.

The so-called fiancé, the two have never seen each other until now, that was all a verbal promise made by both parents, Jiang Heng himself will not admit or agree to it.

He hoped that the other party would stay away from himself very consciously.

Jiang Heng thought for a while.

What's the other party's name?

Before he came over, he had received a full set of information and photos of the other party from his mother.

Jiang Heng didn't take a look at it, as it didn't matter.

Jiang Heng threw the phone back on the table, not wanting to see the other party's reply.

His gaze fell back to the computer, his game character had been resurrected again, and the screen was paused for a while.

Jiang Heng has never played these games before. He lived with his mother Xie Yu in Yuancheng. From elementary school to high school, his school life was colorful. In addition to studying, he also did various extracurricular activities, such as playing basketball, fighting, and other physical activities.

Of course, he would never admit that he has no talent for playing this kind of competitive online game, so he would not participate in such special occasions.

Jiang Heng controlled his game character to walk out of the afk-ing state. As soon as he took a step out, there were many new messages in the current chat.

  [Did the jungler come for sightseeing?】

Jiang Heng has been a troublemaker for so many years, and of course, he can understand the irritability of others.

But he was in a good mood now, and he pretended not to see it.

He Ci also saw this sentence on the side became a lot stiff. He glanced at Jiang Heng, afraid that he would smash the computer when he was angry, and tried to divert his attention again: "Jiang Heng...you and your fiance's conversation...It's over?"

Jiang Heng was in a good mood. His sort point was once again mentioned He Ci, especially when the word "fiance" was heard again, his brows were pressed down.

Hearing these three words made him very unhappy.

He hummed, and cleared the field soldier without feelings: "Ask for leave." It can be regarded as a leave.

If the other party agrees or disagrees, it doesn't matter to him.

Seeing his expression, He Ci chose to shut up very rationally.

But the person who scolded Jiang Heng in the game didn't want to let them go.

  [Does your family live in the grass?】

【Wild area is your home, isn't it?】

【Where did the orphan come from?]

He Ci inexplicably felt that the air pressure around him was a bit lower.

Jiang Heng didn't care much about the mockery in the game.

For him, swearing in a game is not as refreshing as a fight in reality. He typed so many words on the keyboard, and he might still be picking his feet and eat and watch jokes.

But the word "orphan" really made him a bit angry.

That's it.

Jiang Heng raised his eyebrows. It was their mid-laner who sent the news. It is estimated that there is no hope for them. Their tower has been pushed down, so he just spams and hangs in the message box to curse.