022

TW in this chapter: heavy degradation and praising, edging, slapping.

Soon, they were in the car. Dean drove careless of the limits, surpassing cars and taking red lights, ignoring Helen's complaints.

It was about to rain, the sky was covered by dark clouds and thunders rumbled above New York's buildings.
Helen eased a sigh from the passenger seat. "You're gonna get ourselves killed," she told him, resting her head against the window, the first drops of rain racing down the glass.

Dean kept his eyes fixed on the road, his jaw clenched. "You're most definitely going to die tonight," he threatened her, shaking his head.

Throwing her hands in the air, she looked at him. "I mean, why are you even mad?" she snapped. "We're not together, okay? We had sex. Wow. Big deal. It doesn't mean I'm your girlfriend. For all I care, you can sleep with as many people as you want," she concluded, crossing her arms and closing her eyes. She was this close to breaking his neck with the stirring wheel.

He scoffed, briefly glaring at her. "You tell yourself that."

She opened her eyes. "What is that supposed to mean?" she asked, looking at him.

He licked his lips and brushed a hand through his hair. "You'd choke whoever you found in bed with me. And don't you dare deny," he said, stopping her before she could deliberately lie to him.

He was... there wasn't even a word to describe such level of ire. His hands itched with anger, and he was ready to let it all out on her perfect body. She deserved to be punished severely to learn her lesson. He'd make sure of it.

Still, Helen laughed at him. "You think I care that much about you?" she bit. "I don't give a shit, Dean. Sleep with as many women as you want. Hell, for all I care you can sleep with Isaac himself. I simply... Don't. Care." She hoped her words tattooed his proud brain. If she sounded confident, perhaps even she would believe herself.

Dean didn't say anything for a few heartbeats, the only sound between them being the car engines working and the city outside. Then, he said, "You do care. A lot. Probably too much. You're just not used to it, because you've only ever cared about yourself."

She didn't answer, because he was right. She'd cared about some people - Tyler, her parents - but lately... there had just been her. Alone.
And then suddenly he came into her life, making her question her own morals.

The car stopped in front of the building where the Cage was. They took the elevator and stayed at safety distance. When the doors opened he grabbed her arm and pushed her towards the door, ignoring the deadly stare she gave him. "Get inside," he ordered. She stumbled inside the apartment, almost falling off her heels, muttering some insults at him.

"What now, boss," she teased him, folding her arms in front of her chest. She gasped when his hand reached behind her neck and grasped a handful of her dark hair, tilting down her head and forcing her eyes into his.

"Let me tell you what will happen now," he hissed. "You will behave like a good slut. You'll follow my orders and will not make a sound. And if you dare push me away without my consent, I'll make sure those legs won't work for weeks. Is that clear, darling?" he spat, his voice thick with venom. Cobra indeed. She swallowed, not answering, earning a hard yank on her hair. She yelped. "I said, is that clear."

"Yes. Yes, it's clear," she blurted, trying to lift on her toes to ease the pain on her head.

"Good." He drove her towards the bedroom, using her hair as a leash to guide her, even though she kept crying out under her breath. "Be quiet," he snapped at her.