The beginning...

My name is Adam and when i was 12, My parents died, So i went to orphanage ! i lived there for 2 years ! I dont know why but everyone in the orphanage used to avoid me ! i always had weird dream.. The orphanage was near a jungle so i used to get very scared sometimes and it always used to rain !!! One night it was raining heavily. I was sitting in my room when suddenly lighting strikes !!! i saw someone from the window of my room. So i hid under the bed and then i saw a man entering in my room. He was wearing a leather jacket ! Leather boots and Jeans ! i felt so scared. He was searching for me in the room but i was not there. after searching in the cupboard. He was coming toward me...I started crying and then tried to stop myself ! but could not. He came near to the bed and said.

Dont worry i wont hurt you !

And i shouted, He immediately ran from there and got himself out through the window ! i stand up and closed the window as fast i could. Miss Jane came to my room and other orphans gathered at the door of my room. She asked me.

What happened ?

I could not answer her because i was really very worried and i was feeling uncomfortable as everyone in the room was staring me. I said i want to sleep. She put blanket on me.

She Said :Good Night !

I said : Good Night !

She left the room and tell the other orphans to leave my room, But i could not sleep i start thinking about what happened. I recognised that person a bit, But i was not sure who was he. While thinking about him i fell asleep.